28. THEY BELIEVE IN ME

Start from the beginning

After we had brought Namjoon to safety, I asked the boys to nurse him instead of calling a doc or the agency. No one knew what happened. No one eccepts TXT, which I took care of.

Once I made sure Namjoon was okay, I left for the Seoul Police station, where I made a whole new senario appear. I had no idea I could do something such as that, making a whole new scene in someones life. I guess I am really powerful, or maybe your anger can make you do strange things, for I was really angry back then.

I made the detectives believe that they were investigating a drug abuse case, where they need to catch the main leader to bring the whole house of cards down. I made evidences and made them believe that they found these by themselves and together, they set out to catch the culprit, none other than Hyun Jin.

Hyun Jin was done there, so I got to the fellows who tried to hurt Namjoon.

Wanderers they were, for they had memories no more, they were easy targets for the police. It just took me a report to file and the police were on there way, capturing the said hooligans, those completely confused as to where they were going or why they were going. Cool.

By morning, the news had already spread about CEO Hyun Jin taken prisioner for 20 years! (LOL) And the memory-less bunch for 15 years! (Oh LOL).

Someday, in the future, when people will look back in this case, they will wonder what happened in this year to the law of South Korea that such huge sentences where given. But now, everything was just fine.

My thoughts were interrupted by sudden footsteps.

"Thought you would be here." Came Tae's deep voice.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked, confused. Tae smiled before walking up towards me and standing beside me. "Easy. It's your anniversery. I came to pay my respects." I smile down at my feet.

Someone does remember.

"So you remember." I said, still not looking up.

"Of course! Are you really asking that question?" Before I knew it, we were both laughing as if one of Jin's daddy jokes was just being said.

A while later, we stopped. "I never got to thank you, for saving Namjoon hyungs life. Thank you Jisoo. Thank you very much."

I stared at him for a full minute, wondering if he was joking. When I realized he wasn't, I looked away.

"How many more times will you thank me the more I save you guys? Are you forgetting that I will always, ALWAYS be there for you guys?"

This time, Tae looked at me before saying, "Not always. You are bound to be away sometime right? Even if you are dead, you have your own life to handle too right? Where will we find you then? How am I supposed to look for you?"

I locked eyes with him only for a split second before turning upward in a way to show I was thinking. "Then you will find me here. If I'm not there, but you need me, come here and call for me. I will come to you. I promise."

"It's a promise?" Tae asked, holding his pinky finger up. I couldn't help but laugh at his sillyness. A while later, I raised my pinky finger to intertwine it with his. My finger felt cold despite Tae's warm one. Then we made the lock.

"I promise."

----------------

The boys had planned to stay at the dorm for the night, planning on returning home tomorrow. I walked Tae to his room before stopping as he entered inside.

"Are you going to make your rounds now? Check on everyone?" Asked he from te doorway.

I shook my head, since there was something I still needed to do. Tae's smile faded. "Where are you going?"

"I will be back soon. There's something I need to do." With that, I shut the door to Tae's room and walked away.

I was almost down the hallway when I heard the whispers coming from Yoongis room. On entering, I found Yoongi sitting on his arm chair, staring into the distance and murmuring to himself.

"So the dead ARMY is now a guardian angel to us. How is that even possible? Never had I imagined something like this to happen. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook just believed so quickly. As if something like this is something you find daily. God! These kids are mysterious."

I entered the room and took a seat opposite him. Just then, something very weird happened. Yoongi fidgeted in his seat, as if something umcomfortable was happening, before a small extraordinary sound escaped, releasing a pungent smell.

"Ahh. That's better. Makes me feel good." Yoongi muttered to himself.

Wait what just happened?

Did Yoongi just fart?

Before I knew it, I was laughing my ass off, not noticing the change of expression in Yoongi's face.

"What was that?" Said Yoongi, looking around. "Who was laughing?" Now Yoongi was on his feet, and so was I.

Did he just hear me? OH MY GOD!! CAN THEY ALL HEAR ME NOW? NOW THAT THEY BELIEVE IN ME?

As much as I wanted to jump up and down on the news, I had to go, for I was delaying time and scaring the shit out of Yoongi. As swiftly as possible, I teleported outside, reaching the entrance of Ilsan police station.

Heart beat racing, I took a deep breath and walked in. I had planned the whole thing in my head, but now when the time had come for putting it to action, I was nervous like a kitten.

I reached the Crime Invesrigation department and walked towards the detective in charge of my murder case.

There's no time to turn back now. Now is the time. This is the right thing.

I twirled my fingers as sparks occured around them. Just like that, a file appeared in my hand and I placed it on the desk.

Then, time stopped. It took all my energy not to scream out loud at the pain in my head for holding back time. This never happened before. Not until then.

Taking deep breaths, I walked towards the detective in charge and placed the tip of my fingers on his temples. I closed my eyes and said, "You and your men have found the criminal for the death of Park Jisoo. The criminal is Oh Kil Ahn, but he wasn't alone. He was being ordered by the victim's mother, Park Soo Ah. Park Soo Ah is also giulty for illigal drug use along with Oh Kil Ahn. You and your men are on your way to capture them."

I opened my eyes and let go of the detective. I had done it. I had done it and there was no turning back. I didn't regret it.

I took one last look around before whispering, "Start again."

Time started flying again as I made my way out, the muffled voices of the detectives echoing as the made their way out as well, following my lead.

_____________________________

Hello everyone!! So so so sorryyyyy for the late update! I made everyone wait for two weeks for just one chapter. Im sorry. 

This is it for this Part. Only two more parts remaining until this story ends!! God am soooo saaadddd! 

Until then, follow, vote and comment!!

Borahae ARMYSSSSS!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HAPPY WATTSHIP DAY!!💞💝💞💝💞💝💟💗💟💗💟💗💟💗