CHAPTER 6:

Waking up in your new bed, you groaned and pushed your face into the pillow. Your alarm had woken you up, which annoyed you greatly. You just wanted to sleep, was that too much to ask for?

Well, it was kinda your fault as well. Spending the entire night on Tumblr wasn't the greatest idea, but how could you resist? So many interesting posts..

You then doze into another light slumber.

You're then awoken by your alarm, again.

"Ugh.. Shut up.." You mumbled as you stick your arm out in hope of trying to hit the clock. You miss around six times, so on the seventh you just look at the clock.

"Shut u- oh fUCK!" you yell, frantically jumping out of your bed and running over towards your closet.

Pulling out the nearest thing, you quickly put it on and run out the door. Down into the lounge room, wait. Where was every one?

Your face contorts into an expression of confusion as you look around the lounge room.

Why was no one awake? It was 9:15 for petes sake! You are fucking late for schoo-

Wait did they leave without yo-

No, John wouldn't forget about you. Confusion settling in your mind, you walk up the stairs again. And open the door to Johns room, which he was still sleeping in his bed. Snoring his ass off.

You quietly walk up to his bed and shake him slightly.

"Pst, John. John wake up," you whispered, slowly shaking him.

He eventually groaned and turned to face you, his blue eyes squinting up at you.

"(F-)..(F/n)? What the hell?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"We're late for school!" You whisper, John then looks at you blankly.

"It's fucking Saturday," he said solemnly, you then mentally facepalm. How could you be so stupid oh my god.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry John." You whisper, slowly backing out of his room. He just glares at you until you are out of the door, slowly closing it.

Gee, John sure was scary when tired.

---------------------------------------

Random ass chapter which only increased your relationship with John slightly.

Why did I even write this wtf, this has nothing to do with the plot line whatsoever.

Well, I wrote it anyway. So yeah, hope y'all had a good day too.