CHAPTER 2:

The bell eventually rung, signalling for you to finally leave that classroom. You felt free, like a pigeon.

Yeah, you were a pigeon.

A fucking majestic ass pigeon, no one could stop you.

You sighed, what was wrong with you. Talk about stupid, you would never be something as fabulous as a pigeon. Pigeons were too far out of your league, wait. What even was in your league?

Lets see,

• A potato.

Was that it?

• A potato.
• Probably that Sim you made to fall in love with your own Sim.

Yeah, that's what you call mating choices.

But who in their right mind would fuck a potato-

You're then distracted by the head of black hair that could only belong to John.

Quickly running towards him, you yell out his name.

"John!" You yell, trying to grasp his attention. He turned around, smiling at you.

"Hey (F/n)," he said, letting you catch up to him.

"Sup," you said back, walking with him presumably towards the canteen.

"Have you made any friends yet?" John asked, you then shook your head.

"Not so far," You replied, John then raised his eyebrows.

"Really? But I thought Dave was in your class," he said, your eyes then narrowed.

"I don't like him," you muttered, John then smirked.

"Why not? Is he really the cool kid douchebag?" He asked, you then nodded. A pout forming on your face, John then laughed.

"Well, you'll be able to meet him properly at the canteen."

Timeskip:

I was now sitting in the canteen, next to John.

I didn't know John had so many friends. And to be honest, I was slightly scared.

What if they didn't like me?

I slowly glanced around the table, my eyes settling on a girl on the far side of the table. She had long hair and dressed in bright, exotic clothing. Bracelets and necklaces adorned her figure, which was slightly plump.

But she looked really nice, maybe you should try and talk to he-

"You see, it's like Harry Potter with lawyers." I heard a voice say, wait what the fuck.

Harry Potter with lawyers?

"4H Y3S! TH4T WOULD WORK P3RF3CTLY W1TH THE N3W SHOW 1M PL4NN1NG! TH4NKS 4LOT D4V3," I heard a voice say, I then heard someone plunk down beside me.

"W41T," I heard the person say, I then turned slightly to look at it. It was a girl, with red glasses. Unusual, but with the people you have seen at Wallmart this was nothing.

She then smiled a wide, toothy smile.

"1 SM3LL SOM3ON3 N3W,"

----------------------------------------

I don't really have much to say about this, but I'm probably make the reader in year 10.

Just because I want her to leave school and get a job and shit, maybe buy a car.

But first we need character development on the reader.

I have to give her a few traits that don't have anything to do with Dave, so she can't be a fuckin ninja or secret DJ at the local club in town.

But idk what at the current moment. I'll probably think of some random ass shit in the next chapter, but it would help if you could tell me some ideas I guess.

This is also really short, I need to lengthen my chapters.

Anyway, hope you had a lovely day!