I couldn't bare to watch. Shawty was literally torturing me in my own home.

"I think ima rename him." She sighed. "I don't like Royalty too much. The Halo part is cute though. You came up with that?"

Tears fell down my face. So many that I could taste them in the cloth wrapped around my mouth to restrain me from speaking. So many tears that I could only see the blurry version of things around me.

"I honestly didn't think this was gonna work." She sighed. "I honestly felt like this plan I had was too crazy. But here we are in phase 6. You know what comes next right?"

I shook my head no frantically.

"7. Duh." She chuckled in a duh-tone. "The next step is to force Saint to tell you he doesn't love you and then we kill you together."

This bitch was crazy. Like sum out a movie or a book by Stephan King. She reminded me of a Netflix movie but I couldn't remember which one.

"You know these 10-step plans I've made throughout always worked. My grandma taught me to plan my life like that. In 10's. I first tried it out in high school. Faking it til I made it. You know? Pretending to go to your school to get to Saint, pretending to be your friend, pretending to have a little sister to take to Saints old job at the rec center, stealing the envelope that accepted you to the L.A. school Saint got accepted to, then I finally got what I wanted that same night. Fucking Saint for the first time. Cassie let me tell you, that man is a fucking beast. Even at 19 he was slangin dick like a wizard." She sighed.

At this point I was scared, shocked, and disgusted. I had tears streaming down my face. Mostly because the ropes were hurting my wrist but ESPECIALLY because this bitch was tryna get my son to drink from her.

"Sigh. I mean, I've gotten good dick before. Really. Good. Dick. But Saint?! Tuh! And you wonder why I'm so crazy now!" She cackled.

This bitch been crazy.

"The way he touched on my body with them damn hands he got. The way his fingers pumped in and out of me. Shit was heaven. Oh but when he told me he loved me while stroking me zown! That was my favorite." She smiled. "What's your favorite?"

I looked at her with a straight face tilting my head.

"Oh wait you can't speak!" She laughed. "You know what, let me help you with that."

She put Royalty in the co sleeper beside her, pulling down her shirt.

"Look at my son looking just like his daddy." She pouted, stroking his face with her finger.

I screamed through the cloth covering my mouth.

"Relax mama. I'm gonna take it off." She laughed, untying the fold.

"HELP!" I shouted, praying someone would hear me as soon as she took it off.

"Honey no one can hear y-" she spoke before I cut her off. I bit her fingers hard too, almost enough to bite them off. I could taste some of her blood.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" She screamed in pain, slapping me across the face.

"I swear to God when I get out this fucking chair I'm going to FUCK YOU UP." I promised her.

"Yeah well you can't." She shrugged, taking an ice pack out of the freezer and putting it on her hand.

"Yeah but when Saint comes, that's it." I scoffed. "I bet the cops are on their way right now. MY HUSBAND always has a way of knowing shit before he KNOWS them."

"Saint doesn't love you Cassie. And that's a fact. He told me he loved me today." She shrugged.

"You really are delusional." I scoffed.