Chapter 6

Saint Smith
When I got to school, I parked in the parking lot behind the building. I hopped out of my car, walking around to the front entrance. The people that I passed by always seemed to stare at me.

Shit was annoying. I don't think I was that interesting to look at. I started to mug the people who stared at me, causing them to look away and go about their business.

I wasn't trying to be mean, I just didn't want to be the center of attention.

Today, I had study hall. That meant I didn't have a first period class. I mean, I could've stayed home until first period was over but by the time it was, I wouldn't want to get out of bed.

I didn't want to be the slip up that I was last year either, so I just woke up early and came for study hall.

I walked down the hallway of the school with the meanest mug I could put on.

I heard whispers and some of what people were saying about. I heard Harper's name a couple of times too.

People were nosy. They didn't know how to stay out of a niggas business.

I walked up two flights of stairs at school, finally finding the library on the third floor. When I walked in, I saw that it was huge.

I found a table all the way in the back where no one sat and put my headphones in, closing my eyes.

At least 20 minutes went by before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was aggravated as fuck. I wanted to be left alone.

I opened my eyes and took out my headphones.

It was Harper. She held a bunch of papers and had a huge grin on her face.

"The fuck you want?" I spat.

"Just a bit of your time." She said, sitting down across from my table.

I rolled my eyes, letting her continue.

"Saint. I know who you are." She smiled.

"No shit. Your like my personal little stalker." I mumbled.

"Funny. But seriously babe. I know who you are." She said.

"What the fuck Harper? What game are you trying to play on me?" I asked.

"No game babe. Just a simple talk." She smirked.

"Don't call me babe." I spat.

She simply giggled, sliding over the papers she held in her hands. I looked at them.

It was a copy of my school records. Shit that I done since I was in the 2nd grade.

"Someone's been doing a little research." I mumbled.

"Mmhm." She squealed. "Now flip to the last page."

I flipped to the last page and there it was. The incident that got me kicked out of my last school.

"I ain't know you were that freaky Saint." Harper smiled.

"How the fuck did you get this?!" I asked, trying not to raise my voice.

"I did some research on you. You were a bad boy Saint." She smiled, licking her lips seductively.

"Yo Harper, can you please not do this to me? We don't even know each other." I whispered.

"Do what? Tell everyone you fucked your teacher?" She cackled, raising her voice.

"Yo chillll! Lower ya fucking voice." I whispered anxiously.