Chapter 83

Idk if y'all know the movie the window but I tried to make this chapter sort of like it💀🥴
***
Cassie Davis
Two days later...
10:03am
My body was aching. Literally sore everywhere. Not just because of the mind blowing sex Saint and I had but because I think I was coming down with a cold.

The water always did this to me. Especially after sleeping in the cold AC. I hated being sick but at least I had someone to wait on me hand and foot.

Saint passed me tissues whenever I needed it or gave me pain killers. And when he couldn't do it, he'd send his house keeper to the pool house to tend to my needs. She did it with no questions asked. She was sweet to me too. I could get used to living like this.

Sitting up from my bed, I looked around the room. It was so lonely and quiet. Saint had been out at work practicing and doing what basketball players did.
I wasn't gone front like I ain't miss him cause a bitch definitely did. I just ain't never let him know it. I was still pissed at the fact he had a fucking child on the way. Who wouldn't be?

Once I heard him and Vanessa were having a little boy I couldn't hold back my tears. That should be my baby. I should be carrying that niggas child. It was supposed to be me and Saint.

As tears formed in my eyes from my thought, Saints house keeper walked in.

"Hi Cass. I was just coming in to check on you." She smiled, handing me another box of tissues.

"Thanks Mrs. Berry." I smiled, wiping the small tears in my eyes.

"Whats wrong?" She asked, sitting at the edge of my bed.

I shook my head. "Nothing." I smiled, sniffling a little.

"Now Cassie...you could tell me." She assured me.

"...well I just feel like...I should've been the one carrying Saints baby you know? And this cold isn't making anything better." I sighed, wiping the tears forming in my left eye.

"Oh Cass. I know that must hurt." She pouted.

"Yeah. It does." I nodded.

"Let me tell you something to make you feel better." She whispered as if people were around.

"I don't know if you can make me feel the slightest bit better right now." I sniffled. "N-no offense."

"Well...I guess you don't wanna hear how I caught Vanessa yelling at her stomach to hurry up and grow in the mirror. The girl is a nut job." She giggled, covering her mouth.

"Okay that was kinda funny." I smiled, looking down. "But that still doesn't change the fact her crazy ass is carrying his baby."

"Okay, okay how bout I whip you something good to eat. I know that makes you feel better." She smiled.

"Ooo that sounds amazing. Could you make some of those beignets you made the other day? Those shits was bussin." I smiled with wide eyes damn there drooling over the thought of them.

"You got it. I'll be back." She said, leaving my room. Just like that, I was alone. Nobody to talk to. Then all of a sudden I felt my phone vibrate. Excited to pick it up, I had realized it'd only been Saint.

"Hey." I mumbled, squeezing my nose and sniffling to scratch it.

"You feeling okay?" He asked.