Chapter 100

CHAPTER 100!! I'm not ending this book no time soon so don't worry. Anyways enjoy. 💙 (Listen to the song)
10 easy Questions :)
1. When was Cass and Saints first kiss?
2. What got Saint expelled from his old school?
3. Quote one famous Saint line (not a question but 🤷🏽‍♀️)
4. What happened on Lisa's birthday?
5. How did Saint and Cass reunite in High School?
6. Who Wade look like?
7. What's the dogs name?
8. What's Saints dads name?
9. Who was Harper?
10. What is y'all favorite chapter of this book? 💀
***
Cassie Davis
12:00pm
"Mrs. Berry you sure you got her?" I asked, pouting my lips.

"Cass don't worry I told you. I got her. She's good in my hands. Now go to work. You're gonna be late." Mrs. Berry chuckled.

"I don't wanna leave her. I'm really bout to cry." I whined, grabbing Kairi's little hand and trailing my thumb over it.

"I guess you want to be late on your first day back to work then." She shrugged.

"No, no, I'll go." I huffed. "Can I just hold her one last time before I go?"

"One more time Cass. Ion want you being late. You know how strict these modeling agency's are." Mrs. Berry sighed, handing Kairi over to me.

Putting a big smile on my face, I held the baby in my arms tickling her belly.

"Look at mommy's baby getting all big." I pouted.

Her face turned into a huge toothless grin and her eyes closed up from how excited she was.

"You know what...I can't leave. I'll come into work tomorrow." I huffed.

"Bye Cassie!" Mrs. Berry exclaimed, reaching for the baby.

"Bye." I whimpered, handing her over. "But wait...have you seen my keys?"

"Last time I seen em was when I was walking past your room. On your night table." She answered, rocking the baby back and forth.

"Okay thanks." I sighed, leaving the room.

Walking down the hall into my room, I almost stopped in my tracks. There Saint was sitting upright in bed just staring into space. I walked around the room, making sure to be extra quiet so nothing would be awkward but of course he broke the silence.

"You leaving?" He asked.

"Yeah...my maternity leave is up." I nodded.

He simply nodded his head, continuing to stare at me.

"You leaving in that?" He asked.

"Uh yeah..." I spat."What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Nothin...see you later." He sighed, getting out of bed and leaving the bedroom.

Rolling my eyes, I looked in the mirror. I looked motha fuckin good. I had on a white body con dress along with some white and silver diamond sandals. The first time in two months Saint decides to speak to me first and that's what he says? Bullshit. Just for that, I was letting my hair out of its ponytail and I was taking my bra off.

Grabbing my keys, I went outside to find my limo was already waiting outside for me. I couldn't help but put a slight smile on my face. My job was another thing that made me happy. Modeling came to me easily. It was something I always wanted to do besides dancing.

I stood back and watched as my limo driver opened the car door for me. I thanked him with a smile, getting into the car and scooting down next to my manager who'd already been there.