Chapter 78

Saint as a dad^^ LMAOOOOO I'M PLAYING he gone be better than that, anyways enjoy>>> song ^^^
***
Cassie Davis
9:00pm
I wasn't able to wipe the stupid smile off my face. I literally couldn't help it. Saint really made me remember how happy I was in high school. Tip-toeing into Lisa and Christins room to sit on the balcony, the lights cut on and I froze where I was.

"Mmhmmm." Christin murmured, pursing her lips to the side.

"An hour right?" Lisa questioned.

"What y'all did Cassie?" Christin asked, leaning in to hear what I had to say. Once she did it, Lisa did too.

"Nothing really. We went to the grove, spotted celebrities, went to lunch, talked, rode around the nice parts of L.A., went to his favorite spots, grabbed another bite to eat and now I'm here. He just dropped me off." I shrugged, taking my heels off.

"So he ain't take you to his crib?!" Christin asked.

"Booooo!" Lisa booed.

"Y'all are weird...were just talking...AS FRIENDS." I laughed.

"Not for long Cassie." Christin shrugged.

"He's engaged." I huffed.

"Guys call off their engagements all the time." Christin said.

"Yeah well...he cheats on Vanessa a whole lot he told me." I smirked, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yikes..." Lisa cringed.

"Exactly so even if we WERE to reconnect Ion wanna worry bout his ass cheating on me. Like fuck I look like?" I scoffed.

"Yeah I would just stay friends if that's the case cause..." Lisa said.

"It was nice to see him though." I smiled, looking down at my hands.

I watched as Lisa and Christin shot each other looks.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing..." They shrugged.

"Just uh...we don't mind if you gone hang out with him again. Me and Chris will be fine." Lisa shrugged.

"Nah I doubt we're gonna hang out again. It felt like a one time thing. I don't know." I sighed.

***
Saint Smith
Pacing around my living room, I couldn't help but think about today. Images of Cass's face and smile flashed in my head every time I did as much as blink. The fact we even kicked it today was blowing me. After all these damn years. I had to see her again.

I ain't wanna look too thirsty though. It wasn't my style. Girls chased after me, I ain't never chased after no girl. But Cass was different. Shawty was special and I lost a good one. Too bad I was just now realizing it. She was so mature and her mindset was pure. Shit was attractive.

I was trying mad hard not to pick up my phone and hit her up but I couldn't help it.

Me
Yo

Now I was finna wait for her reply. I ain't like the feeling of waiting. She used to text me back fast as hell when she was in love with a nigga. But shit changes.

Cass
Hey :)

Me
What's craccin

Cass
Nun..me, Lis, and Chris finna go see a movie soon

Me
Dope, dope

Cass
Yeah...

Me
Whatchu doin tm?