Chapter 108

Another chill chapter, ain't nun really happening in this one. N uh...Ima start deleting comments. I'm not finna argue with y'all no more💀
***
Saint Smith
8:00am
Waking up from a deep ass sleep, I checked the time on my phone beside me.

"8 onna dot." I whispered to myself.

I couldn't remember not a damn thing that happened last night. But all I know is I was turnt as hell and my head was pounding like a muh fucka.

Getting up out of bed, I walked into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I checked my teeth, tongue, eyes and etc. Opening the mirror I grabbed some pain killers, taking two, and swallowing em dry and with no water. Then I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste and started to brush my teeth.

After I was finished, I hopped in the shower still confused about everything that happened last night. Shit just wasn't coming back to me. All I remember is sitting on the couch and Hood called me bout some stupid shit. Or I mighta been dreaming.

Hopping out the shower and getting dressed, I stretched my body still tired and sore as hell. Ion even know what I did to get sore in the first place.

Grabbing my phone, I opened up my text messages clicking on Cass's contact.

Me
gm beautiful 😍 lemme see whatchu lookin like

Putting my phone back on the charger, I put my clothes on for the day along with my sneakers and started to pack my gym bag.

I was gone hit up the gym with my team mates. We had some practicing to do being that we had our preseason games in October and I had a charity game coming up.

After I packed my gym bag, I grabbed my phone with its charger and walked into the kitchen. Of course Mrs. Berry was throwing down in the kitchen per usual.

"Ah sheeeet." I smiled, taking a seat at the table.

She did nothing but smile, continuing to make breakfast.

"Good morning." I playfully spat.

"Morning." She sighed.

"Why you so quiet?" I asked.

"No reason." She shrugged. "You might wanna check your Instagram feed though."

"Okay?" I said in confusion, furrowing my brows.

Pulling my phone from my shorts pocket, I opened up Instagram scrolling down my time line. First thing I see is TMZ. And I was the topic of the video.

"Well dayum." I chuckled in shock. I was turnt as hell by the looks of it.

"Mmhm." She chuckled sarcastically. "Keep watching."

As I watched the video from last night, I saw that I had bout 5 strippers around me. All I was doing was just throwing cash all over them. Hood was in the cut turning the fuck up too.

"Oh so that's what happened." I smiled, nodding my head.

"Keeeep scrolling." Mrs. Berry sighed.

Confused by her remark, I kept scrolling. Now I was face to face with a head line from the shade room that read '#Saint Smith allegedly caught heading to back room with exotic dancer at strip club.'

"Fuck." I choked, damn there throwing my phone.

"Mmhm." Mrs. Berry nodded.

"But I- I never- I ain't even- what the fuck?!" I exclaimed.

"Think hard Saint. Think long and hard." Mrs. Berry said.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." I panicked under my breath.