Chapter 36

Philippe has finally finished peeling away Katherine skin and muscles exposing her spine and rib cage. "Great now we only have half an hour to get all this work done." Caleb jokes. "From what I hear Caleb you don't even last a half hour you'll be fine." I respond jokingly. "Really that's not what Athena says." He jokes back knowing he is the only one that could say shit about Athena. "Your wrong bro she says you you can't last twenty minutes while having sex unless she's fucking you in the ass. Hey but don't worry I get it I'm a God to mortals and even I have a hard time resisting blowing my load just seeing my wife naked." I say. He laughs shaking his head. "I'm not gay." He says. "It's okay to like it up the ass hell I like putting it in yours and Athena's ass." I reply. "I hate you."¹ He says. "Yes and you cum thinking about me every night." I joke.

Philippe turns to me. "I figure since you let me make the incision that it's the least I can do to hand over the right make the first break being that Athena means as much to you as she does to us." He says. "Awe see right there would have warmed my heart if I had one thank you." I reply in a jokingly tender way my hand over my heart.

I stepped behind Katherine while she's crying. "Well Katherine you have always said that you wanted me deep inside you. I think you've now got in your wish." I laugh out. A place one hand on her spine and one on the first rib it was a jerking movement I break the rib at the spine. An ear piercing scream rips through her. To say I'm not excited even more than I was would be a lie.

I twisted the bone so that it's protruding out. The only things I can think of right now are blood.....her screams of pain and my beautiful wife spread eagle while my tongue laps has sweet juices as she screams my name. FUCK now I'm thinking about Athena riding me as Katherine's blood drops down from her collar bone to her nipples that are bouncing vigorously with every thrust while continuing to drip down her body onto mine mixing with the precious liquid that is her pleasure. Now hard as a flag pole I adjusting my pants and continue to the next one. "Such sweet music her screens are wouldn't you all agree?" I ask to everyone.

Philippe now moves and cracks the first rib on the other side twisting it into position. He then moved to second. I'm so turned on I almost shoot a load in my pants. "All right guys it's about time to head upstairs to our rooms and get showered. We'll meet in the dining hall in half an hour." I say to them. "Stefan I want you to have these things guarded at all times. I say to my trusted guard as I point to the three females into the room. I then turn to the ladies. "We will continue our sessions tomorrow as of now us gentlemen have to go clean up for dinner and I've desperately got to rub one out in the shower before I meet my beautiful wife. If I don't... I will be having her for dinner right infront of everyone and as much as I would like that I'm sure our guests would not. Take care get as much rest as you can don't worry about eating or drinking your IVs and you're getting tubes will keep you sustained. Just so you know I've had more fun than I've had in a long time with our encounters today so you really should take some pride in that." I say to them.

The gentleman and I walk out to me separate to our individual rooms. While showering I relieve myself before I met with my beautiful kitten. Well getting dressed a call for Caleb to check in with the Healer to see how Athena is doing. He returned shortly after to inform me that she's actually upset. I'm now perturbed at this information and wanting the blood of the Healer. "Get me that damn Solis and her brother now. Lock them both in a separate room in the basement." I order Caleb. "Now why are you locking the Healer and her doctor brother in the basement?" Caleb asks. "Because Athena is upset you said which obviously means that they upset her being that they were the only ones with her this whole time." I stay in annoyed tone for how dare he questioned me. He laughs. "Athena is not upset with them. As for her health she is back to normal....actually they believe she's back to being better than normal." He explains. "Then why is she upset?" I'm on the verge of yelling at this moment. He laughed again. "She's upset because she wants a milkshake but she's too scared to drink one now. Therefore the cook said that she will make her a chocolate peanut butter mousse pie instead. However Athena pouted saying that it wasn't the same. So she's upset because she says that she can never have a milkshake ever again and the world's going to end because of it or something like that." He continued to explain. I smile and the muscles in my body relax. "You know she's going to be the death of me and or someone else that little spunky kitten." I reply. "Oh we all know matter fact the three girls down in the basement I'm sure are well aware." He laughs out. "Well let's get to this dinner party so we." I state to him.

We walking to the formal dining room and find everyone already there including my beautiful pouting little wife. I look at her in my cock instantly dances with delight. From Little pouty lips that Grace is that beautiful face. Her sad down casted eyes that just makes me want to fuck her into happiness again. I got to my seat at the head of the table like always and begin the light conversation. "So... Athena you're looking better." I state. "Yeah if you consider dying to be better than sure." She retorts. "Well you're not dying anymore right healer? You were dying at one point but now you're totally fine." I say to her with a smirk.

"No I was physically dying before which now I'm physically fine. However now my soul is dying and that I don't think we'll survive." She says it's her lip quivers. "Oh my love why is your soul dying is it because you miss daddy's dick?" I asked her. "Truthfully yes partly but mainly because I can never have a milkshake in my life again do you know what that does to me that's like ripping out your core lighting it on fire then chopping it in a blender and saying oh here you go here are the remains by the way." She says in a sad manner. "Well baby I have a solution for everything like always. You can have my dick many times tonight therefore that's going to clear your thirst for that as for your other issue you can have a milkshake as long as Caleb, your grandfather, your father, my father or mother, and/or myself make it for you. How's that sound?" I asked her. Suddenly the happiness shined bright in her eyes. She nodded her head yes.

"Good so it settles a lot of milkshakes and a lot of sex quite a combination but then again I would expect nothing else from my Athena. By the way after we are done eating our meal we'll go to the kitchen make you a milkshake and as you're drinking it I'm going to fuck you senseless on the counter. How's that sound doll face?" I asked her. "Like heaven honestly." She sighed. Everyone laughed shaking their heads and carried on with dinner.