Silent at Last

Coco was setting up things for Maxxis' class on Self Expression when Loud Speaker knocked on the door. "Come in!" Coco called. She turned around and saw him standing in the doorway. "Oh, hey, LS, what's up?"

"Have you seen Taylor?" he asked.

"Um, nope. Not today. Why?"

"I just can't find her."

"Oh, well she should be here any minute. You can wait in here if you want. You don't teach Maxxis a class, do you?"

"No," Loud Speaker replied somewhat sourly. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, I was just asking if you had a class with Maxx."

"What? Do I have to teach him to be worth something?"

"I didn't say that!" Coco snapped. "It's not a dick! Don't take it so hard!" After that moment, Buzz Kill walked in the door.

"Whoa, what's going on in here?" she asked.

"I have to talk to your husband," Coco answered as she and Loud Speaker stormed out. They argued their way to the football field.

"Oh, so I'm the annoying one?!" Loud Speaker yelled.

"There's a reason we called you LOUD Speaker!" she retorted.

"You should hear yourself on your period! You're louder than I am! I'm surprised James can put up with you! But it doesn't surprise me you're the only couple who isn't married!"

"You're saying James won't marry me because I'm annoying?!"

"No, I'm saying he won't marry you because you're such a bitch!"

"And like you're not a huge asshole?! I swear you only married Buzz Kill just to spite me!"

"You bitch! I married her because I love her!"

"So if Marley was alive, would you marry her?!"

"Don't you bring up-" Loud Speaker was interrupted by the familiar roar of a zombie horde. They looked into the distance and saw a mass of runners coming at them. "Run!" Loud Speaker ordered.

"No shit!" Coco replied. Then ran for the closest door. They were about halfway when Loud Speaker tripped. Coco ran back to help him.

"No! Go! They'll get you too!" he shoved her away. He got back on his feet, but it was too late. The zombies had caught up with him. Coco made her way back into the school and told everyone that Loud Speaker was being attacked. As soon as they all made it outside, everyone went into killing mode. Even Fail Face helped round the zombies up into groups so they'd be easier to kill. After all the zombies were dead, Buzz Kill and Coco searched frantically for Loud Speaker's body. They found it under a pile of freshly dead zombies.

Buzz Kill laid herself over his body and cried her eyes out. Coco was buried into Boss Man's arms, exclaiming that it was all her fault. Charles and Joe were beside Buzz Kill. They hugged her and told her it was over, and that he was in a better place now. Coco approached Buzz Kill and burst into tears as she apologized over and over again for leaving him after he tripped. They hugged each other and both were weeping. Buzz Kill accepted her apology and said if she hadn't ran for it, she'd have lost both of them.

They gave him a funeral. They buried him on the fifty yard line of the football field. Although Buzz Kill and Coco were the only ones crying, everyone was upset. Nobody laughed. They marked the day, hour, and minute of his death. After the funeral, they went inside and went directly to sleep. Coco and Buzz Kill slept on the same bed and cried themselves to sleep. It would be awhile before either of them got over his death. They; Coco, Buzz Kill, and Maxxis, painted a mural of him in the art room during Self Expression. At the bottom they wrote, "Say 'Hi' to Sylvan for us." Next to it was a painting of a head stone, which read, "Steve Gerald 'Loud Speaker' Lusietto III. Silent at last."

A/N: Hey y'all! I'm posting two chapters today because I feel bad that this and the next one are so short. Anyway hope you enjoy them! -Becky