Part 24❤️

Lucas
———
It had been two days since I met Cherry, which meant two days since Shay agreed to come with me somewhere.

Where? I don't know yet.

I didn't want to take her somewhere basic, I wanted to show her someplace she's never seen before.

Something that wasn't basic and done everywhere..

It didn't take much to wow her, but still..I wanted to try. Especially since Mason was around.

I needed to steal her attention from him as much as I could.

I had recently decided to just rent a house down here since I didn't know how long I was going to stay in Atlanta.

When I told Tay what happened with Shay, he immediately said he wanted to come over and talk about it in person. In his words, I needed to spill the tea.

Whatever the hell that meant.

So now, Im sitting on the couch listening to him rant about how cute me and Shays kids would be.

I don't even know how he managed to get on this subject.

"Tay wait. Where did you get kids from?" I sighed.

He stared at me for about three seconds and shook his head with a look of disappointment on his face.

"You wasn't listening were you?"

" I was."

"No you weren't because if you were, you would have known that y'all are gonna have a kid before y'all get married and two after. But you were to busy thinking about Shay!" He laughed.

"What? Noooo.." I laughed along with him. "First off, you seriously need to go to a hospital if you think I wanna have kids." I shook my head and stood up to get something to drink.

"I already spot when y'all are gonna have your first argument. Every woman wants kids. You gotta work on that." He said as if he were a couples counselor.

"Not every woman. I bet Misha doesn't wanna have kids."

"And who told you that? I got one baking in the oven right now!" He defended, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Wait, Misha pregnant?" I turned to him, quickly noticing that his face had froze in shock.

"No! I was just saying something." He mumbled. "Let's talk about you and Shay. We weren't done with that discussion."

"How far along is she?" I smirked, knowing he wasn't suppose to blurt it out.

He groaned and threw his head back on the couch.

"Four months- YOU DID NOT HEAR THAT FROM ME!" He exclaimed, pointing his index finger at me.

I held my hands up in a surrendering motion.

"Seriously, she'll kill me." He pleaded.

"I'm not, calm down!"

"You better not, by the way, what's happening with Mali'ki? I kind of forgot about him."

"He's already back in Dallas. He's been there since yesterday." I grabbed a cup from the cabinet and sat it on the counter.

"Really? What's happening down there?" He questioned.

"He should be dead. I don't know though,nobody called to confirm it." I explained, grabbing my now filled cup, walking back to the couch.

"You telling Shay?" He asked, looking at me with curious eyes.