Part 5❤️

A road trip was what this felt like.

We had been driving for what felt like all day.

"How long have we been driving?" I asked leaning my head back in the headrest that the passenger seat had.

"How long have you been asking me that question?" He finally replied.

"Well you haven't been answering me so..." I dragged rolling my eyes and faced the window as nothing but trees and tall grasses were to be seen.

I had spotted a few deer and Rabbits, even a raccoon.

That was it though.

"I didn't know I had to answer you." He replied smartly.

"I haven't done anything to you and yet you still always got something smart to say. Just answer the damn question and shut the fuck up." I said crossing my arms.

He chuckled and the the the car came to a halt and I  flew forward hitting my head on the dashboard.

"BITCH!" I yelled rubbing my throbbing forehead as he started back driving again.

"You dont get to tell me shut up. I can tell you that, but you can't tell me that." He mumbled

"Shut yo bean head ass up, you been talking shit since we got in the damn car." I said growing irritated with his ignorance.

"You getting real bold, when we get out the car I want you have that same exact energy." 

I didn't respond because I knew what ever the hell he had planned, I wasn't gonna Be ready for it.

"That's what I thought." He mumbled and just as I was finna go off his phone started ringing.

"quoi?" There was a silence before he spoke again. "je suis presque là....." .... "que diriez-vous de vous taire, arrêtez de pleurnicher comme une chienne et découvrez son emplacement".  Then he hung up.

"What language was that?" I questioned facing him again.

"If I tell you can shut up for the rest of the way there?" He asked glancing at me.

I smirked and and shook my head.

"French." He mumbled

"You-" " no you said you'll be quiet the rest of the way" he said interrupting me.

"But-" " but nothing, shut yo ass up" he grumbled.

I sighed and relaxed in the seat giving my attention back to the window.

After about 5 minutes I decided I didn't give a fuck about being quiet anymore.

" can you teach me some?" I asked turning back around giving him a big smile.

He looked at me then back to the road.

"Say, tais toi bordel."  " tais toi bordel" I said stumbling over a few letters but I got it right.

"What does it mean?" "Shut the hell up." "No, I'm just asking what it means." I said mugging him.

"No, it means shut the hell up. Now do that" he said. "Fine asshole" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" "I said your the smartest human in the world." I replied sarcastically while rolling me eyes.
——
After about 2 and a half hours later, he pulled into this drive way of a house that was built up pretty nice.

While it was a good house, the decorations were similar to someone's grandmas house.

The bricks were painted a light shaded yellow and the roof was a light hickory brown. It was a white fence that guarded the house and inside of the gate was brightly colored flowers that were no where by the forest we were passing .