Part 19❤️

"After all this time of you rushing me, your not ready Misha?" I groaned and plopped down on the bed as I watched her brush through her hair with a wig brush.

"It takes time to be a bad bitch Shay. Take notes." She grumbled as she picked up the flat-irons and ran in down a piece of her neon green wig.

"If that's the case you need to take all the damn time in the world cause that aint it." I laughed eyeing her up and down.

"Haha, so funny. I'm dying." She said dryly as she gave me a straight face. "I'm done anyways."

"Great come on! I wanna see my family!!" I gushed, sitting up.

"Here, I'll meet you in there." She sighed, tossing me her keys. "And turn on the air!" She added as I hurried out the door.

When I got outside I saw a black Rangerover pull into the driveway. I instantly got curious and decided to slow down my jog to a walk to see the person get out.

After the headlights turned off, a tall brown skin stepped out.

He had a purple silk durag on, black Nike sweat pants, a plain white T-shirt, and some uncreased all white Air-Force 1's.

He held a small toddler in his arms that looked similar to him so I guessed it was his kid.

The baby had her hair in a high, big, fluffy ponytail with a red Nike headband to go with her Nike sweatsuit. She had Carmel skin and was obviously shy by the way she had her head tucked in her dads neck and gripped his shirt.

"Hey, your Shayla?" He asked when he reached me.

"Yeah but you can just call me Shay. And you are?" I asked tilting my head.

He opened his mouth to speak but Misha burst out of the door holding a small purse that she quickly slung over her shoulders.

"I see y'all met." She grinned.

"This is Tay, my boyfriend. And also, surpiseeeee, this is my daughter A'liyah."

She said smiling as she pinched the little girls cheeks.

A'liyah quickly started to giggle and reach for her mother.

"Anyway, y'all ready?" He asked twirling his keys around his finger.

"Uh, I guess we'll ride with you." Misha exclaimed before she started heading towards his car.

We both followed behind and got in and waited for Misha to finish buckling A'liyah in her car seat.

Once she was done, she settled her own self in, and we began our journey.

"Oh and I invited a friend of mine to come with us. Is that cool?" Tay asked looking at Misha.

"Yeah, I don't care." She answered carelessly before she twisted the knob on the radio to turn up the volume.

The song "Desires" by Drake and Future played and she nodded her to it and hummed every so often.

About 20 minutes later we pulled up to a grey two story house that had new flowers springing a few places and a white wooden fence surrounding it.

"We here!" Misha babbled excitedly.

She reached back and started to grabbed A'liyah.

"Come on." She said to me as she rushed Tay out the door.

Stepping out the car, I saw different types of vehicles parked in the driveway, next to the curb and across the street.

It seemed to be a full house.