"Its because of you she is dead, she could not handle being away from me and all the accusations against me shattered her." My monster growls as my eyes glow yellow. He is out now and he wants blood, no one can stop him.

Delicate hands , touch mine and I look at who they belong to.

"Leave him, we still need him alive. Remember being alive is a better punishment than death." Avy tries to calm me down.

I take a deep breath, close my eyes and push my wolf to the back of my mind.

"So we are hear today, to talk to you about this pack, if you do not cooperate , we will have to do things by force." Shrugs Hunter.

"What do you want?" Questions the alpha.

"Oh you know exactly what we want." Continues Hunter. "We have come to stake claim on your pack."

The Alpha laughed humorlessly.

"Okay, enough of the jokes and get us out of here and we can forget about all of this."

"Wow!! Seems like we are a joke to you." Avy states as she takes a step forward.

"To be alpha, you have to win a duo or be of alpha blood , little one!!" He smirks at Avy.

"Was the battle earlier on not enough of a duo?" Asks Avy as she dares , the alpha to challenge her again. That's my girl.

He remains silent.

"I thought as much. Don't let my looks fool you, I may look like a lady but I can fight, I don't pull hair , I break bones. Now that we got that out of the way, here is the deal. Its either you peacefully sign over the pack to us or we have to kill you." States Avy.

Both the alpha and beta had a look of horror on their dumb faces. I'm pretty sure they never for once thought this moment would ever come especially Clyde and much less be overthrown by a female who is a rogue. They really should be embarrassed.

"You wouldn't dare kill a beta or alpha much less threaten them and take their territory." Says alpha Alrik. Wow, this guy is still in denial.

Avy sighs and signals one of the guards to bring in our little surprise.

" Brian?" Questions Alpha Alrik.

"This alpha right here." Avy states as she walks to Brian and pats his back. "Is a clear example of what I do to people if they don't cooperate." She states whilst she looks back at Alpha Alrik and Clyde.

"The only reason he is still alive is because he cooperated. But I could easily kill him and make things easier for me cause he has been a bad boy lately."

The alpha looked like he was contemplating on his desicion. Seems like the big bad alpha is now being a coward.

"What will happen to us, where will we live if you keep us alive because I am not liking this whole idea of a cell." He throws questions at us.

The three of us looked at each other and plaster sinister smiles on our faces.

"Don't worry, you will be given a place after you sign over your pack to me but however, you would live like my dear friend over here, just like any other pack member, no more privileges and all these other things you get as beta or alphas." States Hunter.

"Oh and also once everything has been settled , no under any circumstances, is word to get out about this  new development, that will be my part to play. Understood?" Commands Avy.

"So do we have a deal?" Asks Avy to Alpha Alrik.

He remains quiet for a while and looks to his beta, then back at Avy as he says.