Chapter 61.5 (Part II): The Nabu Island Conflict

Start from the beginning

"Midoriya!" You called to him as he slid yo a stop and turned around. "Take 21 with you! Find those kids and get them to safety, if they saw the villains, then they're probably the closest to them." You said as 21 flew over and picked up Midoriya as they flew off.

"Stay safe!" Midoriya yelled as you gave him a thumbs up before growing a serious look on your face.

"Now then..." You muttered as floated higher above the island and spoke up. "What are you doing here, Cell?" You asked as you turned your head to the side and saw your nemesis floating a few meters away from you.

"That's not something to concern yourself about. What I'd like to know is why are there a bunch of brats playing hero on this island? There's no point you being here if there's no crime here." He said as you unfolded your arms and stared straight at him.

"Well, there's trouble now, and we intend on cleaning it up." You said as your power began to rise and wind swirled around you while picking up speed.

"Do your worst." Cell smirked at you as wind began to pick up around him as well.

Play

Sparks of energy began to surge around the two of you as golden aura's slowly surrounded yours and Cell's body. Your fists clenched tighter as your veins were popping more and more out as your eyes began to flash from their dark color to a bright teel shade of green. As your power increased your hair began to flash bright gold as your eyes widened and an explosion of energy burst forth from you.

"HAAAAAAA!!!" You yelled as you transformed and entered Super Saiyan 2 and blew a powerful gust of wind over the island.

Without saying anything more you rushed towards Cell with a punch as he met you half way with his own and the two attacks collided, creating a huge shock wave as you stayed locked against each other

"This power...What did you do with Ryu?" You asked him as you felt Ryu's energy flow through Cell.

"He was an insurance piece that I needed to defeat you. He was so stupid when he tried to face me, this power is incredible." He said as you were slowly being pushed back as he grinned. "What's wrong? Use that Super Saiyan 3 of yours. It should give you an advantage, don't you think?" He said as you scoffed.

"I don't need to unleash that power against you, Super Saiyan 2 is all I'll need for scum like you!" You broke the clash and kicked him across the face.

Grunting in irritation, Cell tried to kick you back but you ducked under and sent an upper cut to his jaw as he flew back a few meters. After stopping himself and turning back to face you, he wiped some blood from his lip as you gestured to him with your hand to come at you. In an instant the two of you vanished and shock waves began to ripple through the air as the two of you traded punch for punch. After clashing one last time the two of you flew apart as a huge shock wave shook the area below and sparks flew above the island. You began to charge up a huge amount of energy as you reeled your hands back to your right side and a blue energy ball began grow and shine.