Chapter 13: Aftermath Of The Hero Killer, Internship Tag Along

Hosu General Hospital

It was the next day, and you along with Todoroki, Iida, and Midoriya were all in the same hospital room sitting on your beds as your costumes were taken off you and replaced with hospital gowns, and you waiting for someone to address what was going to happen to you all next.

"Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"No, not really." He replied.

"I didn't think so. Me either." He mentioned about himself.

"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?" Midoriya.

"Yeah." You replied while laying down staring at the ceiling.

"Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive. With mine and Y/N's legs like this, he probably could've killed us if he wanted to." Midoriya said.

"Yeah. We were obviously left alive on purpose. You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you." Todoroki told Iida.

"No, that's not it. I..." He trailed off as the door opened and walked in the pros, Gran Torino, and Manual.

"Oh, are you wounded kids awake?" Gran Torino asked as he stepped in.

"Gran Torino!" Midoriya said with a smile.

"Manual-san..." Iida said looking at the hero he was supposed to be with.

"Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you." Torino said as he marched towards Midoriya.

"Oh! S-Sorr--" Midoriya was cut off.

"But before that, you've got a visitor." He said as a very tall man with an unusual appearance that he possesses a highly detailed beagle's head, and from the neck down, he appears to be human and wears a suit with a dalmatian like tie. "Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae." He introduced the chief.

"Tsuragamae! Ch-Chief?!" Midoriya said in shock as they stood up and you turned in your bed to try and stand but Manual sat you back down

"It's all right, you can stay down. We don't wanna push your leg too far." He said as you sat back down.

"The rest of you can stay seated, woof." The chief said.

"Did he just...."woof?" You wondered while staring at the chief.

"You must be the U.A. students who brought down the hero killer, right?" The chief asked.

"Yes." Todoroki confirmed.

"Regarding the hero killer we arrested...He had fairly serious injuries, with burns and broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, woof. Since you are U.A. students, I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards and made sure quirks were not used as weapons. And then, the profession of "hero" emerged to fill that gap woof. For an individual's use of force and power that can easily kill others--actions that normally would be appropriate to denounce--to be accepted officially is thanks to early heroes who followed ethics and rules of the profession, woof. Even up against the hero killer, for uncertified individuals to cause injury with their quirks without specific instruction from their guardians or supervisors is clear violation of the rules." He said as you four were surprised by his facts. "The four of you, and the pro heroes Endeavor, Manual, and Gran Torino must receive strict punishment." He told you all.