Chapter 39: Respect For The Upper Class men, U.A's New Top Three

"How about a little role play to get you in the mood? I'll play the villain, you play the hero. Which will you save?" You said while aiming your hand at his teammates and the other at Aizawa.

"Hey! Y/N!" Aizawa tried to stop you, but you grinned.

"Come on, hero! Who!?" You yelled while charging up your attacks.

"You're insane!" Mirio yelled.

"I'm the villain, right?" You laughed as he was shocked. "Now, choose! Or I'll blast them all!" You yelled as your power increased.

Mirio tightened his fist as you smirked at him tauntingly. Suddenly though, there was a change of power and your energy began to dissipate. Everyone was confused as you laughed loudly.

"Did you really think I'd actually go for it? Man, I may be a little reckless, but I'm not insane." You laughed as Mirio was confused. "Now then, what shall we do with you? Hmm, all right, I want you to hit me as hard as you can." You said to him as he grew confused.

"Is that right—?" You cut Mirio off when he tried to understand what you meant.

"Now hold on. You might have misheard me. Not half as hard. Not some arbitrary percentage. I want you. To hit me. As hard. As. You. Can!" You taunted him.

"And if I don't play along?" He asked.

"Then you never really deserved to be number one." You said as he got angry.

He disappeared into the floor and shot up in front of you as he delivered a strong kick to you head that made you turn around and spit up some blood. You wiped your cheek a little impressed from his strength as he stood a few feet away.

"How's that for you?" He asked.

"Hehe...Now we're getting somewhere." You laughed lowly as you wiped some blood from your lip and smirked at him. "My turn." You said.

You suddenly disappeared at insane speeds as everyone gasped. Mirio and the others looked around all over the place as they tried to find you, while 21 and Ryu followed your moves with ease.

"Where'd he go?!" Kirishima yelled in shock.

"What's with this first year?" Mirio muttered as he looked around all over for you.

Suddenly, you reappeared behind him as he gasped while turning around.

"Hey there." You said sent a punch toward him.

Just as you expected, your fist along with your arm went through his face as he moved and tried to punch you. You raised your hand to block, but his punch phased through you again, so you let out your energy in a short burst that pushed him back as you advanced towards him. When you tried to kick him, you were surprised when he blocked it with his hand, rather than phasing through it.

"Impressive, not that many people can block a strike this powerful. You really worked hard to get to where you are now, haven't you?" You spoke with him.

"I worked as hard as I could to get to where I am now." He said as your hand suddenly phased through him and you fell forward through him as he turned around and tried to punch you, but you jumped away from him.

As you landed and he was about to advance, you raised your hand towards him to signal him to stop.

"Please, I have to know. What's your quirk? It's truly amazing. Please explain it to us first years." You said as you gestured to your classmates.

Mirio stared for a bit before sighing that he got a small breather and stood up straight as he spoke up.

"My quirk is permeation. What you guys called a warp was, as you guessed, an application of that." He explained.