Chapter 12: Villains On The Move Again, True Horror In The Form Of A Killer

The Next Day

"You know what has to happen, right?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm terribly sorry once again, but we have no time to waste, and we cannot hinder your ability out in the field. Understood?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We'll be transferring your remaining family to a safe location, and plans are already underway in regards to your safety. The badges you were given are still authorized, and can only be taken by Mrs. Shiozaki, whenever she wants to wake up. We will transfer you to another agency who gave you offers and you will-"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO! JUST FIND ME THE PEOPLE WHO MURDERED MY FATHER! FIND THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS! NOW!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You were currently at the police station inside of a room that was cleared out so that police and other pro heroes could speak with you both in regards to the safety measures being taken in protecting both Ryu's and your family. You were informed that your father and 21 were both taken to a different, secluded, home where no one could find them. Ryu's family were kept hidden from everyone except for a few trusted officials. As you were leaned against the wall, the meeting concluded and both of you were free to relocate to your new agencies. You chose to go with Momo since she was close by, but what surprised you was when Ryu chose to go with the agency Todoroki was at. It was a quiet walk out of the station, and once you were both outside, you both stood there in silence, still trying to take everything in.