Chapter 24: All Might's Final Battle, Here Comes A Mighty Warrior!

With You

You, 21, and Ryu were flying through the sky as U.A. came into view. Once in sight, you all started to descend to the ground, and when you looked down, you saw Recovery Girl standing outside waiting for you three.

"Why are you here...?" You asked her as Ryu helped you walk towards her.

"When I saw my own Grandchild heard my own grandchild had been kidnapped, I waited here for you ever since. I'm glad you're okay." She said as she slapped your hand. "What are you thinking, boy? Getting taken away like that..." She scolded you as you hung your head in defeat.

"Sorry." You said as you all walked in.

"Can you heal him fully in a fast time?" Ryu asked as you walked along the hall.

"It'll be tough. Since it's a rush, but he needs to be fully healed, it'll still take time." She said as she slid the door to the nurses office open.

"How long exactly? We don't have much time." Ryu said as they laid you down in bed and Recovery Girl began to grab bottles of medicine.

"Maybe 10 minutes, give or take another thirty seconds." She said as she began to treat your wounds.

"I need to check on something." Ryu said as he turned to leave.

"What's wrong?" 21 asked.

"Hatsume texted me saying that something was wrong. I need to check on her. Damned woman..." He said as he left the nurses office.

As he entered the Support Section of the school, he went over to the testing room she was in and walked in on her covered in wires and crying.

"Ryu...Help..." She cried as he rolled his eyes.

"What happened?" He asked as he helped her up and pulled the wires off her.

"I don't know, I was working on the machine and when I tried testing it, there sparks everywhere and it busted. It's going to take time to repair all the circuits and reprogram it to make sure it works." She said in despair.

"How long then?! We don't have time!" Ryu yelled.

"A...A day..." She said while looking away.

"A day?! We don't have a day! We've got no time to lose!" Ryu said as he swiped different contraptions off a table, scaring Hatsume a bit. "I'm sorry, but we just don't have time...Keep trying." He said as he gave her a kiss on the head and left.

As he walked back towards the nurses office, he saw the classroom up ahead and got an idea. He went inside the class and went up to everyone's costumes as he brought them out. He tore through all the cases, trying to find yours and when he opened it to make sure it was yours, he closed it and grabbed his as well as he left to head back to you. As he made it back, he saw you were up and about, stretching your body.

"Since it was a super rushed job, you'll feel extra rigid, so start moving now." Recovery Girl said.

"I will." You replied as you noticed Ryu at the door. "So, your plan working out?" You asked as you saw him toss your costume case at you and you caught it. "Our costumes?" You asked.

"Hatsume has encountered a problem with her device that was going to help us crush those fools. If she isn't ready in time, we'll have to go out alone. Get ready—." He was cut off when the T.V. came on.

On the TV, everyone was watching as All Might was fighting All For One. You watched closely while clenching your fist.

"Win...All Might!" You thought in hope.