Chapter 45: Life As A Sidekick, Not So Great Introductions

A/N: If you all go back to the first bio, I've changed the image of your mother in the story because I couldn't find the same picture and I also didn't like that picture. So yep! Updated Mom pic!

It was the next day and your dad was out walking the streets near downtown as he tried giving you another call, but was instantly put to voicemail as he groaned and hung up.

"Damn it, what's he doing?" He groaned as he put his phone away.

As he walked with his hands in his pockets, he looked around at the scenery and saw a sight that made him smile. Peace. It was a peaceful city at the moment, and there were people smiling, children walking with their parents while holding their hands and laughing. It was a sight that he hoped to always see during his hero days. As he was walking down the sidewalk, he noticed a little ramen shop that looked to have some good ramen. He stared at it as his stomach grumbled and he began to salivate.

"I guess some ramen would help me take some stress off-AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" He screamed loudly.

There was a huge crash as two gigantic villains broke through the buildings and were fighting each other. One villain was a huge shark-like villain with sharp hands and the other was a humanoid-type villain who held the back his enemy. People were running and screaming in fear as a police officer radio'd in his HQ.

"IT'S A BRAWL BETWEEN RIVAL VILLAIN GANGS! WE'VE GOT TWO GIGANTIFICATION PERPS! THEIR FIGHT IS CURRENTLY WREAKING HAVOC ON ESPA STREET! CALL EMERGENCY BACK UP!" He yelled into his radio before noticing your father. "WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!" He yelled before there was a huge crash as a hand landed near them and sent them flying.

Your father was sent to the ground right on his butt as he stared at the brawl that was happening in front of him.

"I-I just wanted ramen..." He said before he saw one of the hands rise over his head.

He stared at it as his heart drop, he thought that it was over and he was going to die. He thought so, until a voice suddenly called out.

"Fully Charged! Output: 30! WRING WAVE!!!" A female voice yelled as an energy shock wave was fired at the villains and sent them both to the ground, stunned from the attack.

"WHAT THE!?!" The shark villain yelled in pain.

Your father and the cop looked up and saw a female hero from their guesses. Her hero costume consisted of a skin-tight bodysuit and a pair of spiral-shaped gauntlets on her arms, as well as two strands of an unknown material, which was possibly her hair, that twist into spiral horns. It was the third year from U.A., Hado Nejire.

"Hey, hey, you two, why're you fighting like that? Because you've got the same quirk? Weirdos!" She said to the villains.

"Wh-Who's that?" Your dad asked while he and the officer continued to hold each other.

"OK girls! NOW!!" Hado yelled as the villains gasped in shock.