Chapter 25: Send em' Running, Number One In The Making

"And this is..." You trailed off as you clenched both your fist and increased your strength. "Legendary Super Warrior Hero: Super Vegito!!!!!" You yelled as you transformed and unleashed a massive amount of energy.

"Hmph, don't just assume by combining powers, you'll beat us, boy!" Cell said as the three of them fired large energy blast that combined into one destructive sphere

You just stared at it as everyone behind you backed away in fear. You raised your hand up and stopped it easily as the energy ball was trying desperately to push pass you, but you crushed it in your hand with ease as the villains were all shocked.

"What?!" Buu yelled as you smirked and taunted them all to attack you.

"Now, let's finish this." You said as the three of them stood confident.

"Insolent hero, you are too weak-!" He eqs cut off when a hard blow hit his stomach.

"What the?!" Cell gasped before you grabbed his face and smashed him into the ground as you turned towards Buu and you both smirked.

"Impressive. So it's true you can do more than just talk trash after." He said.

"Trash talk, huh? What did you absorb two naughty children in that body?" You said.

"I don't know what you're trying to suggest. There's no shame in taking what you need to hold your position. I'm the terror of this world." He gloated.

"That's old news, and just like you, it's about to be replaced" You said as you cracked your neck and smirked as he glared at you.

Play

The two of you dashed towards each other and you unleashed a flurry of punches faster than he could block as he desperately covered himself from being hit. You pushed him back so far, you both went through a building as you had opened him up and began to pound away repeatedly at his stomach before uppercutting him and drop kicking him away. You grinned as you punched him in the face, making it sink in before laughing and kicking him in the side of the head, reshaping his body.

"Agh! You fool! You haven't beaten me yet!" He said as he puffed back into his normal size as you stared at him.

You felt a rise of energy coming from him as his muscles bulged and sparks were flying off him and he rose into the air. The city began to shake as he yelled and a bright light made you cover your eyes before gasping at what he had above him as he laughed.

 The city began to shake as he yelled and a bright light made you cover your eyes before gasping at what he had above him as he laughed