Chapter 62: Back On The Grind

A/N: Wow, it has been a super duper uber long time since I last looked at this book. I'll be honest that after writing so much about it and not really keeping interest in the MHA series, I got really burnt out from working on this story. I wrote some other stuff but for the most part just didn't really wanna work on this book for a while, but I think it's time I give it another chance. I hear the newer seasons are good so I figured why not give this book some love. To any of you who still have this in your reading lists or still get updates for it, I hope I did you some justice with this chapter and I'll try to get another chapter out soon when I can, one that will be up to par and good enough for what I think you guys deserve to read. Thanks for all the support and I hope you enjoy.

Previously on 'The Symbol of Hope'

————————————————
"PHOTON WAVE!" She screamed as a beam struck the ground and went towards Buu as it was followed by a path of explosions.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Buu yelled as he was blown into the air and gasped when he saw Ryu above him with his hand pointed at him.

"BIG BANG ATTACK!" Ryu yelled as he fired a bright energy into Buu's stomach.

He was sent flying towards the ground as there was a huge explosion as Buu crawled out of a crater with burns and scrape marks, but when he looked forward towards a shining blue light, he gasped when he saw you glaring at him.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled as you fired a powerful energy wave at him.

"NononononononoNONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Buu yelled as he was engulfed in the beam.

You angled the beam up to fly towards the skies and out of range of any attacks, and just as it was about to reach the clouds, it exploded and cast a bright light that covered the entire city.
————————————————
"You'll pay...You'll pay...! YOU'LL PAY!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he charged a massive energy ball above his head.

"NOW!" You yelled as the three of you squatted down in the same stance and reeled your arms behind yourselves.

"KAAAAAAAAA....MEEEEEEEEEEEE........HAAAAAAAAAAAA.....MEEEEEEEEEEEEE......" You all chanted together as the lights shined bright and everyone was astonished.

"DIE!!!!!!!" Buu yelled as he sent the massive energy ball towards you three.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The three of you screamed as a massive energy beam fired from your hands and you were all engulfed in a blue light as Buu stared at the beam in shock.

"Huh?! What?! No! NO!!!!!" Buu yelled as his attack was obliterated and he could only see you at the other end of the beam as you went-wide eyed.

"FULL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled as the beam exploded even more and a huge surge flew towards Buu.
————————————————
"BURST AND MIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Buu yelled as the white orb exploded into a bright light.

Everyone shielded their eyes as Buu stared at the light and the tail wrapped around his waist uncoiled and reacted to the light. Buu screamed loudly as his eyes turned bloodshot before shining red and his body began to morph and change. His muscles suddenly exploded and expanded in size as a fur suddenly began to cover his body. His mouth began to extend out farther and his entire body was growing exponentially along with his power. Ryu uncovered his eyes and stared up in shock when Buu's growing form covered the light and he was now taller than the buildings around them. He landed on the ground and cracked the pavement beneath him he was now resembling a giant ape and roared loudly before staring down at you all.