Chapter 61.5 (Part II): The Nabu Island Conflict

A/N: Sorry this took a while, was caught up in stuff and couldn't really write for sometime. I hope this chapter isn't bad, and I hope you enjoy.

-----------------------------------

"H-He got me...!" Ryu thought as his palm aimed upward barely. "D-Dammit...Y-Y/N...Get everyone out of here...!" Ryu thought as he fired an energy blast that sent out a loud explosion before he was completely absorbed by Cell.

Far off towards the center of the island, you were floating above base as you stared towards the ocean and saw the explosion of light.

"That was Ryu's energy...But..." You gripped your fists tightly as an uneasy feeling filled your heart. "Why can't I sense him anymore...?" You wondered as you heard the door below you opened.

"Onii-chan!" You heard as you turned to see 21 fly up next to you. "Did you feel that? Ryu's energy spiked and just disappeared. What happened?" She asked.

"I don't know..." You said as you pondered a bit before going heading back inside as 21 followed.

You walked through the door and looked around in haste to see who was on the hotline, but at the moment no calls were made.

"Tch, wouldn't someone have called about that explosion?" You said in before a phone rang and you turned to see Bakugo answer.

"What?!" Bakugo answered as he heard the little girl, Mahoro, on the other end.

"Villains! Villains have appeared!" He heard her yell in a panic, but didn't budge.

"You brat, I won't fall for the same trick again!" Bakugo yelled as you walked over and took the phone from him. "Hey! Give it back! I'm not done scolding that shrimp!" He yelled as you ignored him.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Please! Send a hero! Villains have—!" Just before she could finish, the line fell dead.

"Hello? Hello?!" You tried to raise her, but it was a deadline.

"This phone's dead also." 21 said at another station as Midoriya, who had just arrived, walked up to you.

"What's wrong?" He asked as you dropped the phone and everyone was turned towards you.

"Villains have invaded the island and we're under attack! Everyone, suit up!" You said as everyone rushed to deploy.

After gathering equipment and getting everyone together in front of the base, you were in your hero costume that you brought along as Iida and Momo designated everyone's role.

"We don't know how many villains there are, or how strong they are, but we mustn't falter." He said as he turned towards Kirishima. "Kirishima, Uraraka, the three of us will go to the beach and aid our comrades there. Todoroki, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Shoji, and Rikido were the last on duty there." He ordered them as they nodded in acknowledgement.

"Right!" They agreed as Iida turned towards the next group.

"Momo, Mina, Jiro, you three head inland and begin evacuating the civilians to the designated safe area. Toru, Mineta and Aoyama were patrolling the main shopping street so you'll most likely run into them. Aid them anyway you can." He gave the next group a set of orders.

"Understood." Momo replied as Iida turned towards everyone else.

"The rest of you, split up and locate the villains and their numbers. Do whatever it takes to protect the civilians! Ready?!" He asked as everyone was fired up. "Alright, LET'S GO!" Iida yelled as everyone split off to fulfill their roles.