Chapter 20: Ascend To The Next Level, A Better Understanding

Training Camp Day 2, 5:30 A.M.

You were all gathered outside by Aizawa as everyone was very tired, and you were snoring while standing up as Tsu leaned on your left shoulder, Momo was on your right, 21 was on your back making you lean back, and for some reason, Mina was at your ankles, using your feet as a pillow. Just as you were weirdly napping, a wrap of tape spun around you all and slapped you all awake.

"Yes, sir!" You all shouted as the snot bubble you were blowing popped.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today we will begin training camp, to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. So Bakugo, try throwing that." Aizawa said as he tossed him a ball.

"This is from the fitness test..." He said while looking at it.

"Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 7052 meters. Let's see how much you improved." Aizawa said as Bakugo walked forward to throw.

"Oh, we're checking our progress?" Mina said in excitement.

"Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometer now or something!" Sero said in hype.

"Do it, Bakugo!" Kirishima screamed.

"Then..." Bakugo smirked as he reeled his arm back. "Here I go...Go to hell!" He screamed as he threw the ball with his quirk so far it went out of sight.

"I wish you could go there." Ryu said while not being impressed by his actions and checking his phone for something.

Bakugo stood there thinking that he was way farther than before, but what Aizawa said next surprised everyone.

"709.6 meters." He said as Bakugo's eyes shot open in shock and he showed everyone the distance measure.

"Huh? It's less than I though..." Sero said.

"It's been three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increases in stamina. As you can see, you quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your quirks starting today." Aizawa said as he grew a nasty grin. "It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die..." He advised them.

"Good, they're here." Ryu said while putting his phone away and everyone stared at him. "Y/N, come on." He said.

"Where are you two going?" Aizawa asked.

"Wait, what's here, Ryu?" You asked as he smirked.

"Our training room." He said as trucks came through the trees and on the back they were towing a huge spherical machine which shocked everyone.

" He said as trucks came through the trees and on the back they were towing a huge spherical machine which shocked everyone