Chapter 4: Old Faces Meet, U.A. Sports Festival

The Next Day

You awoke to them same warm feeling that the sun gave you as you opened your eyes and sat up from bed as you hopped out and did your set of push-ups and sit-ups. After that, you set up your uniform and bag on your bed as you walked out of your room and went towards the kitchen where your dad was sitting, but something was off. Your dad was had shaved and was wearing a suit as he drank coffee while reading a newspaper.

"Dad?" You called as he looked over to you and put down his cup of coffee.

"Ahh, Y/N, I made your breakfast and got you more juice." He said as you sat down in suspicion and stared intently at him which made him uncomfortable. "U-Uhh, is something the matter?" He asked.

"You're in a suit....a suit.....A SUIT....." You said as he was even more uncomfortable. "Do you have a date or something?" You asked as he spat his coffee before laughing and standing up.

"Hahaha! Why? Do you think I could actually get a girl?" He asked while standing up proudly and showing off the full suit.

"Y-Yeah, sure..." You said with an awkward smile while looking away. "He looks like he's ready to file someone's taxes..." You thought in your head.

"Well, actually, I've got a little job that I have to do. Some old coworkers called me in and told me to fill in for a friend who got hurt on the job." He said as he sat down.

"Ohh, what happened to him?" You asked.

"I don't know, they didn't tell me. Well, I guess we're both heading out for the day. You walking?" He asked as you nodded while finishing a plate of food.

"Well, whatever you have planned today, good luck." You said as you closed the door to your room and got into the shower.

As you were showering, you heard your phone go off next to the sink and rinsed your face off before leaning out and picking it up to see that you had multiple texts from your classmates, asking if you were still okay and if you were going to school. You smiled and put your phone down and finished showering before you wrapped a towel around your waist and exited your bathroom to find a woman who looked exactly like your mother sitting on your bed with a smile as she waved.

"Yo." She said with a smile.

There was silence between the two of you as you both stared at each other before your turned bright red.

"A-AHHHHH!!!!!" You yelled as your dad came through your door.

"What's wrong!? I heard a little girl scream!" He said as he looked around the room. "What happened?" He asked as you glared at him in embarrassment.

"A-A little girl!? W-Wait! Never mind! Who's she!?" You yelled as you pointed to a now empty bed.

"Who's who?" He asked as you turned to the bed in shock.