Chapter 31: The First Test Is Over, The Legendary Warrior

"Hey! Wanna see something cool!? How about I take things up to the next level!?" You asked as Momo and them all looked at you. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled as you transformed into your ascended Super Saiyan state and made them all cover themselves.

"The next level? Isn't where you're at already high enough for everyone?" Jiro asked as you smirked.

"I don't know. There's a lot of strong people here, and I'm getting excited. I'll see you guys later, I'll go try and find our classmates." You said as you flew off but stopped to turn back towards them. "And congrats on making it to the top one hundred babes! Ohh, you too, Shoji-kun!" You waved as he gave you a thumbs up and you flew off.

As you were flying around and looking down at all the battles below you, the intercom came on as Mera spoke over once again.

"We're currently at 70 people. It'll be over after another 30." He announced as you looked all over the field.

With Ryu

"HAAAAAAA!!!!!" Ryu yelled as he transformed into his ascended state as well.

"Now, come at me prepared to die." Ryu taunted with a smirk.

"Scary..." Kaminari thought in shock.

"Damn it, I cannot believe I fell for it." Seiji was disappointed in himself as his flesh was coming back together.

"Those gross things scattered around...are growing back!?" Kaminari said in shock and disgust.

"A mentality that reacts impulsively to a simple provocation...That is something that depends solely on how proud a person is." Seiji thought before looking at him. "In that case, I will break him myself and make him understand...Behavior befitting the school one belongs to is what means to be dignified." He said as he unleashed more of his flesh and they floated around.

"What's with this guy?" Kaminari asked while being creeped out.

"This guy is really annoying." Ryu said as he walked forward with energy surging around his hand.

"Hey, wait! Don't forget this is a test!" Kaminari yelled.

"I'll crush you like the insect you are." Ryu said as he smirked.

"Absurd!" Seiji yelled as Ryu simply blasted his flesh blobs away.

From the smoke, a huge piece of flesh was flying towards Ryu, and as he was about to blast it away, Bakugo jumped in front and blew it up.

"I don't need your help, you're in my way." Ryu said as Bakugo scoffed at him.

"You don't get ti be the one who kills him!" Bakugo yelled as he blew away more of Seiji's pieces.

"Man, this fight isn't going anywhere! I'll finish this up fast!" Kaminari groaned as he loaded his weapon on his wrist with two metal puck-like projectiles and fired them at Seiji.