All I know is that I ain't never cheat on her before. Never spat game at no other bitch. None of that. Shit I might've looked at a bitch or two but that's all she could have against me. And that still ain't nothing. Everybody looks at the opposite fuckin sex. Shit was blowin me.

***
Cassie Smith
I was fuming right now. So pissed that you could probably see the redness in my face. I couldn't even think straight. It was already bad enough that I was still pissed about what happened this morning. This mother fucka had the audacity to accuse me for leaking a bogus ass story to TMZ. I'm his wife not his fucking enemy. On my mama, I wanted to knock his ass out cold right now.

 On my mama, I wanted to knock his ass out cold right now

I couldn't even focus. Kairi was running in front of me with Royalty's stroller and almost hit me. Thats how pissed I was.

"Okay Kairi. Stop it!" I snapped.

She stopped dead in her tracks. I didn't mean to raise my voice at her. Then you could see the hurt look in her eyes and see the tears form in them. She was just excited about going to the park. Before I could calm down and apologize, she already bursted into tears.

"Oh my gosh..." I huffed.

Strapping Royalty in his stroller, I looked down at Kairi who'd been sobbing.

"I'm sorry mama." I apologized letting the softness of my voice soothe her.

She continued to cry. Crouching down, I gave her a hug. I felt like such a bad mom sometimes. I never knew if I was spending enough time with my kids, how to really control my emotions around them, I especially hated it when I took my anger out on them. I did try so hard to be a good mom but no matter what, sometimes I felt I wasn't that good.

She cried into my chest while I rubbed her back.

"You want ice cream baby bear?" I asked her.

She pulled away from our hug, nodding her head and wiping her tears.

"Okay mama. We're gonna get you some right now." I assured her, standing up and walking into the park. "Hold on to Halo's stroller."

She held on to his stroller, skipping into the park happy as hell. She loved it here. It was a nice one too. It had ponds with ducks, trees, benches, a sand box, and of course a jungle gym for kids. A big one at that.

It was Kai's favorite park and she loved getting on the big kid jungle gyms. I always had to pull her back to the one meant for kids her age. But she always seemed to end up back on the side with the older kids.

They always treated her nice though. She was like a social butterfly making friends and shit. Walking up to anybody like 'Hi I'm Kairi.' I could tell she got that from me. In high school I was the same way.

I found the ice cream truck for Kairi, rolling the stroller in its direction. She skipped and hopped full of excitement and as we got closer, she grew more excited.