Chapter 11: Last night and good morning

Start from the beginning

Apparently, it was a tradition for mates with different elements to wear each other's color as they sleep for a few nights after meeting then the color become permanently theirs

Apparently, it was a tradition for mates with different elements to wear each other's color as they sleep for a few nights after meeting then the color become permanently theirs. It symbolizes the two beings and elements together even at rest. Both literally or spiritually.

It was weird for Heath yet he didn't dislike it to look upon the flame design on his purple sleeveless hoodie.

"It's weird right?"

At the sound of her voice, to see her standing their in his color.

She look beautiful in her yellow dress night grown with snowflake patterns. Her thigh high stockings stretched at each step as she put down her lantern. The little stuffed deer she placed beside it just add to her adorable ora when she kissed her finger then tapped the deer.

 The little stuffed deer she placed beside it just add to her adorable ora when she kissed her finger then tapped the deer

Heath didn't realize he had moved until he was right behind.

"It kind took me a while to remove my make up so I hope you didn't have to wait very...." her speech came to a halt once she turned and came face to face with the intense fire of her mates eyes.

Star felt like she was burning and she would gladly melt from her Heath as he place his hand her cheek and said, "you're so beautiful."

With that, it was like a switch flipped as the two eagerly kiss like they were staving. They clinched onto each, leaving little space between them yet still the need to get closer still burned and boiled within them.

Heath made to first move in answer the call of his hunger. Not breaking the kiss, he grabbed both her thighs and wrapped them around his waist before absent mindedly walking to the bed.

Heath may not be the smartest monster in school, his grade could agree with that but at that moment, he understood the main reason of the tradition.

Connection.....

Protection...

Possession..... Seeing her in his color just confirms what he already know.

She was his.

(Flashback end)

A single kiss has strengthen their relationship. They were now comfortable with each other as if they had known each other for years. To them, it was like the kiss broke them pass the awkward couple faze that every couple has to go through at the start of a relationship but they didn't notice it until the next morning.

(Flashback)

There are many ways you could wake a person up. Waking up to the weight of a monster dog breathing in your face shouldn't be one of them.

Heath nuzzled into his mate's neck, bringing her closer and said, "Star?" she hummed in response. "He's heavy."

She giggle, turning to rub the dog's head while saying, "I know but look at that face."

Heath opened his eyes to stare at the girl in his arms. He stared at her in adoration as his eyes ran over ever inch of her face. The way her eyes glisten like the bluest of oceans. The way she stick her tongue out to the side in concentration before smiling at her creation. A smile that brightened the room.

"I love you" The words left Heath's mouth without him knowing it but it don't mean he had meant it any less.

She had sat up and thrown the glass ice ball out the open bedroom door for Tinkles to chase when she faintly heard it. She turned to him in shock.

"What did you way?" she asked

"I said" He started as he sat up, wrapping his arm around her waist, bring her closer. "I love you Star."

"I love you too Heath" She said cuddling in his side.

🌹~~~~~~~~~~🌹

Thanks for reading

👥Share, ⭐Vote, 🙋😘Comment