Fight: Vs. The Foot

Raph's POV

Sitting in the back of the news van, listening to Vern continually speak, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to the remarks Abby would make. Especially when he started talking about ninjas... *snort*

"Yeah, I've though about... I've thought about doing- not becoming a ninja, but I was doing a bunch of yoga for like, 10 days, at one point. And, uh, I pulled a hamstring." Vern kept talking and I couldn't help the Very visible eye roll.

"There's the gate right there." April interrupted him as we came closer to the Sack's estate and my brothers.

"There it is." Vern echoed.

"Ram the gate." I tell him, knowing it's the only way to get onto the property.

""Ram the gate"?" Vern repeats. "This is Channel 6 property."

"I said RAM THE GATE!" I yelled, Vern's reluctance chewing up the last of my patience.

"All right. Everybody strap in!" Vern yells while pushing his foot down on the accelerator urging the van through the property gates, his unease at this idea noticeable. At the same time, April yells "Oh shit!" while ducking her head as shots were fired towards the van. It wasn't hard to hear the Foot soldiers yelling over the sound of the engine as Vern drove through them and a brick wall, reversing quickly and allowing me space to jump out amidst more gunfire as the soldiers shot through the windows causing both of my human companions to duck. The side of the van burst easily like I went through paper as I landed outside.

Opening the driver's side door after punching down a gunman, I look at both humans and simply say, "Follow me."  Leading the way into the estate, and trying to ignore the alarms. Gotta get to my brothers ran through my head as I raced forwards, April and Vern hot on my tail.

"Hey! Get out of here!" A Foot soldier yelled at me as I made my way-very easily- through another 2 Foot soldiers. With a smirk, I jumped up and superman punched the man in the head.

My smirk was quick to disappear as I saw my brothers hooked up to tubing in clear glass cages. "Leo!" I called out, seeing him look up at me. All my brothers looking weak. That's when I realized that it was their blood that was colouring the tubes red.

"About time." Mikey looked, and sounded, exhausted as I tried to kick through the glass. stumbling back, I removed my sais from their holsters, hoping I could break through the glass with them.

"Raphael." Shredder called out, gaining my attention and making me turn towards him as he walked through the same door I came through. "Glad you could join us. The fourth cage is for YOU!" He goaded as he flexed his blades away from his suit.

He marched towards me in his suit of armor, his hand out to grasp my neck as he powered through my own stance and pushed me towards the railing. Without being able to stop him, Shredder tossed me up as if I weighed nothing, causing my shell to connect with the ceiling and chunks of cement to fall to the ground along with myself. Shredder wasted no time in jumping down to where I was, his stance was off to the side waiting for me to get up. He wanted a fight, and it made me briefly curious how he faced off with Abby. I jumped up and stalked towards him, punching my fist through a large chunk of cement that had fallen with me from the ceiling for show before launching myself at him.

Shredder avoided all of my hits before landing one of his own and kicking me back. "The rat did not teach you well." He said as he leaned over me before punching me square in the face.

"Raphael!" April yelled, only serving to gain Shredder's attention as he recognized her voice.

"You!" He said as he faced her and began stalking back towards the ledge he threw me off of.