All Things Green Part 2

I'm sorry that this has taken me forever to do and I really hope you enjoy reading this

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Abby's POV~

I made my way to Party Supply with enough time to wander for a bit, and parked the car close to the doors. Getting in the store, I grabbed a buggy and headed straight to where I saw all their green decorations. Piling items in to the cart as I strolled down the aisle, I grabbed green wrapping paper, green silly string, green everything, and I even grabbed a pin up leprechaun to hang from the ceiling of Casey's room. I then topped my scheme off by grabbing gold glitter.

"Hi there!" A chipper voice sounded from slightly behind me, turning I see an employee eyeing the contents of my cart. "Throwing a party? Do you need any help?" She asked politely.

"Hey. And no thanks on the help. I'm ruining a friendship with a prank. It's going to be glorious." I told the lady, plastering a huge smile on my face.

She looked shocked at my answer and peered into my cart again. "Extravagant prank." She said, the wheel's in her head visibly turning as she tried to put together what I could possibly be planning.

"Go big or go home right." I nodded. "Oh! I just remembered I wanted to grab that temporary hair dye. Do you guys still carry that?" I asked, gaining the lady's attention again.

"Yes we do. It's on the back wall. Everything is colour coordinated." She said pointing down the aisle towards the back wall.

"Sweet. Thanks." I said as I steered the cart in the direction of another item for the great prank. Reaching the back wall, I grab a bottle of the temporary green hair dye and went through the contents of my cart to make sure I had everything I needed to ruin Casey Jones and his bedroom. Just as I finished going through everything, my phone rang.

Answering without checking the ID was starting to become a bad habit, "Hello?" I asked into the receiver. "Did you get everything we'll need?" Kenzie asked through the line. "Yeah chill out I got everything. Perhaps this will convince him that it's time to move out." I laughed as I began making my way to the counter, stopping when a pair of gaming headphones caught my attention. I was reading the box while Kenzie kept rambling on the other side of the call. "Yeah, maybe... So what exactly is the plan?" She finally asked. "Dude I'll tell you after they leave. Now I gotta go, my turn at check-out." I told her as I hung up the phone and paid for the items.

Getting everything in to the car was almost challenging, but I managed after moving a few things around. Good thing I keep the car cleaner than Danny. When I finally pulled in to the Jones' driveway, it had just turned 6.pm and Mrs. Jones was sitting on the porch swing casually. The older lady waved as I got out of the car, "Hi Ma." I call out as I open the passenger side door and grabbed the baked goods I grabbed from the café earlier, "I brought dessert." I said as I balanced the cake in one hand and the lemon squares and brownies in the other with a smile on my face. 

Mrs. Jones came down from the porch and took the desserts from my hands, "Let me help hun." Her soft voice almost made me want to not ruin one of her bedrooms. I followed behind my honorary mother and held the door open for her after we made it up the steps of the porch. "Thank you my dear." She quipped, causing both of us to laugh until I felt a body collide with mine.

"It's about time you got here!" Kenzie's voice laughed from my shoulder.

"Oh please, I'm here on time." I patted her arm. "And it's only been a few hours since you've seen me." I said as I stepped out of my friend's hold and made my way in to the living room.

"Hey kid." Mr. Jones said when I rounded the corner, Kenzie trailing her way in to the kitchen. I acknowledged him with a hug as I sat on the couch. "How's everything going? You don't come by as much any more." The older man sent a side glance at me and I chuckled.