Sentiment

It wasn't long after Raph stitched me up that the others came in, "April left to go home, and I was thinking that since we finished the Turtle-mobile, that we can take it for a spin." Donnie said, not looking up from his wrist gadget, interrupting the small conversation Raph and I were having. "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt." He apologized sheepishly after finally looking up and seeing both Raph and I looking at him with smiles.

"It's okay Donnie, so long as we can pick up my car." I said, hopping off of the table and pulling my jacket back on, wincing at the pull the stitching caused. With a roll of my shoulders and neck, I grabbed Raph's hand and started off towards the garage. "I didn't park that far from Sacks' Tower." I told Donnie as I led the way to the garage.

I didn't get too far until I felt a large hand on my shoulder, looking back expecting to see Raph I was a little surprised to see Leo. "Hey, can I talk to you for a  minute?" He asked.

"Of course." I answered slowly, my uncertainty clear. I followed behind him a few paces as he walked towards the rooms, my mind running through possibilities of what he was going to say. Both good and bad flitted to the front of my mind until he stopped and turned.

"Thank you for saving Splinter's life. If it weren't for you, we may have had to say goodbye and none of us are ready for that." Leo bowed his head slightly as he spoke. "You saved our family, and I'm so happy and grateful that you are apart of it." He continued and bowed at the waist.

Raph watched his brother and girlfriend interact, leaning against the wall. He watched as Leo bowed and the shocked look come across Abby's features as she leaned back ever so slightly. He shared his brother's sentiment, without Abby they're circumstance at home would have been much worse. It's thanks to his girlfriend that their father figure gets to continue watching the Turtles grow up longer. He continued to watch as many emotions passed Abby's face before she smiled and put her hand on Leo's shoulder, she said something, but Raph wasn't able to hear her soft voice but Leo smiled a full smile, one that Raph hasn't seen too often, as he crushed Abby against him. It looks like for now, the two can get along.

Once Leo let go, Abby started making her way towards Raph, "Nosey." She teased as she looped her arm through his, leading him towards the garage. "Did you hear any of that?" She asked.

"I did. And I agree. Babe we owe you so much. You saved our family." Raph answered, bringing her hand up to his lips and planting a soft kiss to the back of her hand. He chuckled at the soft blush that Abby was trying to hide.

She remained quiet as she gave his fingers a squeeze and kept walking towards the garage, she really didn't want to give away where her mind was starting to go, and just wanted to enjoy being on the go with the Turtles.

Super short filler chapter , I know. Also ridiculously long-awaited. I'm sorry that I've had so much time in between uploads, and I do miss being on a schedule with the chapters. But on a good note, I got a job that I love and I'm still writing this book, it's just on paper in the meantime lol.

Thank you all for the continued support and patience, much love to you all.

Also I would love to do another shout out, and if you'd like a tag please vote and comment if you want to.

RMT <3