A shout out from RMT

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded a chapter for all of you lovely readers who are waiting. This writer's block has been brutal.... actually it's not so much writer's block, it's more I just don't really want to write at the present moment. BUT I am getting back into the habit of writing so it shouldn't be too much longer for me to start publishing chapters again.

Now for the reason of this intermission (yeah I know, I said no more A/N at least so close together but I need to acknowledge a couple people)

IT'S SHOUT OUT TIME! well actually my first shout out but shhhhh details.

I would like everyone to turn your attention to 4 awesome readers; yes you're all awesome for starters, but these 4 have basically spammed my notification list :)

KagomeMiwa

RavenPrincess1210

ashleypurdy666

I'm thanking you 3 publicly for all of your votes and to help me realize that people are actually enjoying this book.

And for #4, I'd like to thank;

Grace1110_Love I still remember your comments, and how kind they were and the fact that, whether you're aware of it or not, you actually helped me overcome my self doubt with my writing.

So, there's the 4 people that I am, so far, thankful for in regards to this book.

Now, without further ado, I'm gonna publish this, and get back to writing out the chapter I've been stuck on for the past little while and hopefully get it done.

Love to all the readers,

*~*RMT *~*