"They said that this is a good sign and we won't have to worry anymore. But you do know what will happen eventually, don't you?" Noah looked away and let his bangs fall on his eye.

"We'll figure something out," I smiled. I tried to keep a postive mind. Anything can happen, if the flame was able to just disappear, maybe this could work out for us, too. "We just need to-" I stopped when I heard the sound of thunder. I looked up at the sky, which suddenly became cloudy. Lightning flashed from above.

The spark within me suddenly faded, leaving me with a gloomy feeling.

I looked at Noah who was staring at the sky. I grabbed his arm and pulled him.

"We need to go inside!" I shouted over the thunder that came. If it started pouring, my tail would appear and it would be harder to get out of here. I started shaking, not only from fear, but from how cold it became.

"Lara, nothing will happen to you." I tried pulling him again, but he stood, rooted in place.

"Noah!" I shouted. The rain poured and I felt every single drop. I didn't want to let go. I wanted him to come with me. "Noah, please!" The waves behind him got so big they were about to engulf us. I turned and tried to run. My hand slipping away from Noah's arm and I watched the wave take us.

I screamed.

I caught my breath, taking a moment to calm myself. I took a look around and I realized I was in my room. I squeezed my blanket, thinking back to what I just saw and my face froze. My heart was pounding so fast and it wouldn't stop.

Was what I saw real?

It felt too real to say it was a dream.

I could hear the wind whisling outside. I turned and sat at the edge of my bed. I kept my eyes at my balcony doors and decided to check what it was like outside. But once I stood, there was a pain shooting through me. I gasped from the pain.

What was happening?!

The pain lightened a bit, so that was when I took a step toward the doors. I moved the certain aside and saw that there was a storm outside, just like in that realistic dream I had. I turned to head toward the stairs, but then I froze. 

I couldn't believe what I was feeling. I looked down at my chest.

"Dad!" I shouted. 

But there was no reply. Only the sound of the wind and the storm outside could be heard. 

The feel of the storm was so strong I was afraid my balcony doors would burst. I brought my hand in front of the door, trying to see if I could hold back the storm. I was so focused, but nothing happened. 

Why was there no warning about a storm?

I moved my hand away and faced it toward my night stand. I focused on pulling the phone to my hand, but it didn't budge. I slowly dropped my hand, why aren't my powers working? 

I got my phone by actually moving, but right when I picked it up I felt sick. I put my hand to my chest and went on my knees. It was such a strong, painful feeling. It felt like I was losing myself, unable to get a grip of anything. My vision was blurring and it felt like I couldn't move.

"Lara!"

Who was that?

The voice was so far away. 

"Come on, Lara. You got to stay awake." 

"I'm fine. I'm awake." I said, even if it weren't exactly true. I grabbed on to the person's shirt, the only thing clear to me.