⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS

Start from the beginning

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

It felt like it'd been so long since he last talked to her one on one, he missed his best friend a lot. Midoriya reminisced about their time in junior high, and how he practically spent all his time with her and now they rarely spent time together. It saddened him. "Koucchan?" He called out.

Kourin turned her head to face the green haired boy, "Izu," she slowed her pace down to match his. "How've you been? How's your hand?" She grabbed his scarred hand and looked at it closely.

"I'm.. okay."

"Bullshit, you hesitated," she rose an eyebrow. "What's on your mind, green bean? You can tell me anything."

Midoriya looked at their joined hands and sighed, "you'll always be my friend, right? It's just ever since we both gotten into U.A. you've slowly been drifting away from me."

"Oh. I see," a sigh escaped her lips. "Izu, of course it's going to feel like that because we spent practically all of our time together in junior high. There wasn't much going on back then, but now, we have villains and we both have new friends. We're not going to be able to spend as much time together as before, but..." She stopped and placed a hand atop his head, "I'll always be here for you, no matter what. You're my best friend, Izu."

"Koucchan!" He teared up and engulfed her into his arms, sobbing into her shoulder. "I'm sorry!"

Kourin rubbed his back soothingly, "you don't need to be sorry. Just tell me when you feel like this next time, okay?"

"I promise," he nodded.

"Are you ready for the exams?" Kourin asked as the high school came into view.

He grinned. "I am!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

( 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 ... )

Much to their surprise, Aizawa had decided to switch their seats for the sole purpose of the exam. He'd planned to switch their seats every day, which everyone found to be quite a hassle. Though some viewed it as an opportunity.

On the first day, the brunette had been seated next to Kirishima and Kaminari with Sero behind her and Mina in front of her. They looked so focus, she found it adorable.

Kourin was the type of person who was naturally smart and merely had to quickly skim over her notes before she understood it. She herself didn't get it because at times, her memory was that of a goldfish.

From the back of the room, the ash blond was pouting as he was hoping to be seated next to her or at least behind her, but to no avail. His crimson hues landed on the black turtleneck that was protruding from her uniform and it made him wonder. Is she cold? Or what?

As soon as exams were finished and the papers were collected, Kaminari leaned over her desk and looked into her eyes. "Koucchan, eat with me? It's long overdue. And you can help me with the next exam after!"