The Past and The Truth Revealed

Start from the beginning

She then steps over to a holographic map showing the ruin city and the desert town.

White: "One group will drop into the city and the other will go to the desert and take care of the abandoned town there. Once all enemies are eliminated both groups will meet in the city outside the resistance camps and await further orders."

Just then someone spoke up.

??: "Commander permission to take my team to the desert my boys and I can get it done quick."

White: "Are you sure buck? The desert isn't the best place for you humans to be in and if there is a sand storm it will make matters even worse."

Buck: "Yup besides some one has to do it also there's more of you than us and it be better for the others to take the city because of their combat programs."

White: "Understood then permission granted all i ask is for you and your team to be safe and the same goes for you (Y/n) I don't want to hear any reports of you getting hurt otherwise I'm making you to stay in the bunker for a month straight and your going to stay in my room with me!"

Some sweat dropped at the commanders comment and some looked at (Y/n) and wished him good luck. As for the rest....they were jealous of him and started to imagine being in his shoes.

Buck :"hehe no promises "Commander." "Those alien are going to regret coming to earth and leaving their machines to fight us."

Y/n: "I'll be fine commander we'll try to make it back as quickly as possible."

2B: "I should go with him commander." (Wraps her hand around his and he looks over and smiles back).

White: "That isn't necessary I'm sending someone else with him I need you in the city helping our allies down there."

2b: (looks disappointed) "Understood commander."

Y/n: "You know sis you really gotta get more friends (rubs her head).

2b: "Making friends is not my priority. You are and I must be by your side to protect you."

Y/n: (Sighs) "And this is why you need friends 2b and besides I'm not going to be alone out there."

White: (Stares at (Y/n) for a bit then sighs and nods) "I decided I'm sending her with you to make sure you don't cause any trouble!" (Points at a android with long hair).