Clint Barton x Stella Stark

Start from the beginning

"If you don't talk your hand away in three seconds I will really break your nose"

His hand shot up from my shoulder and he sighed.

"Listen-"

"No you listen Clint just leave me alone and don't talk to me let's just get this job over as fast as we can"

I stood up and moved to the other end of the couch and closed my eyes trying to go tosleep.

- Time Skip -

After 5 long hours we finally arrived in Tscheljabinsk, we took the taxi to our hotel where they gave us our room key.

Both of us settled down and I called tony to inform him that we landed and that the mission is starting in about an hour.

"Everything alright with you two haven't killed each other yet?"

"Haha very funny tony and no we haven't now back to the main theme the mission"

"Of course"

"It's starting in about an hour we're just gonna make all the weapons ready and then get started"

"Alright be careful good luck sis love you"

"Love you too tony bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and turned around and saw Clint looking at me.

"What are you starring at huh?"

I questioned him and moved past him only to bump my shoulder "accidentally" into his hardly.
I took my hand gun off my bed and started to clean it.

„Stella we have to talk I don't care if you don't want to or not but we have to for the sake of the mission or else this will go wrong badly and one of us is gonna get hurt and you know it so talk to me, I won't let you leave the room until you talk to me Stella got it?"

„There is nothing to talk about Barton"

I spat at him while putting my gun back together.

„Stella Grace Stark there is definitely something we have to talk about"

"And what would that be?"

"Why are you so cold to me, explain it what have I done wrong to be treated like this all of a sudden"

"You're an Ass Clint"

I muttered

„No Stella you are the ass right now so tell me"

„You wanna know what happened?"

I raised my voice while standing up going up to his face and holding my gun under his chin.

„Yes tell me Stella, tell me everything"

He said not even scared by the fact that I could pull the trigger every second and end his life.

„I loved you Clint and you kept using me just to get Nat jealous, she doesn't even like you while I loved you I would die for you Clint and all you did was using me so one day I was just fed up with you and your stupid behavior so I just cut you out of my life and it was the best decision ever because I got to see what an idiot you really are"

I was now in tears my hands were shaking, but Clint was quiet he didn't say anything he just looked shocked at me.

„So now you know it happy now? Let's start the fucking mission"

I sniffed and wiped my tears away with the back of my hand, when I started to walk past him he grabbed my arm and looked deep into my eyes.

„I love you Stella"

„Stop with this shit Clint I know you don't your just saying it to make me feel better"

„No I don't I promise you, I started to realize I have feelings for you after I realized Nat wasn't interested in me I wanted to ask you out I really did but then you started to ignore me and I thought you hated me."

„I don't hate you Clint I could never"

What came next shocked me, he leaned in and his soft lips were resting on mine.
I moved my lips in sync with his, the kiss was soft but also deep and passionate both of us just put in all the emotions we've been hiding in it.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes with nothing but happiness and love.

"Please forgive me Stella I love you so much"

"No I have to say sorry here Clint, I'm sorry for being such an ass to you and I'm sorry that I wanted to break your nose. I love you so much too please don't leave me again"

He wrapped his arms around me tighter and kissed my forehead.

"I won't I promise"

We just stayed like this for about five minutes just enjoying being together again.

"So Uhm do we maybe wanna start the mission?"

I asked giggling and he started to laugh too

"Oh of course what a great first date having to kill two people"

"I guess that's our job huh"

"Yeah it is"

He pecked my lips one last time and we packed up our weapons and walked out of the hotel to finally start the mission.

A/N: So this imagine is for _stellastyless I hope you liked it and I'm sorry that it took so long!! <3