Prologue

*Noor and Salar's pic at joke box *

Not edited...

Here at the night of almost 2'o clock, the whole London were engrossed in deep sleep, there a man were running on the exercise machine...

Strong muscles, deep blacked colour eyes which was away from any fear, which showing the dangerous and devilish shine, white grooming skin of his body, long silky hairs which locks were falling on his forehead and the frown lines hidden behind the strands of his hair locks...
Wearing black jeans and hanging towel around his neck he was running from past two hours... Sweat beds were shining on his bare back and on his chest which making his skin shine more..
Two men ,one holding a glass of orange juice and second one holding his shirt...
They were none other than his servants, who were quite tensed this time...
Because  they know that their boss were in his deep thinking.... But what he was thinking they were unaware of it.....

"sir, I got an important news for you, our junior  were kept exchanging the details of our office to 'Sarmad khusar' office and  I found who was he "

His manager who was on leave and send this man on his behalf, came insidd without knocking and said all this...

Servants first look at him, then look at thier boss, who stop running and turn of the machine also...
A horrified look came on thier faces...

"Nadir... "
Meanwhile a strong and angry voice raised up...

"y....ye.....yes.....s-sir... "
Nadir one of the servant standing there came near him...
They all still facing his back, because he didn't turn towards them...
Not show his face...

Nadir go near him and he said something which didn't heared by that manager nor the servant,
But after turning the look nadir gave to manger that could easily  sensed by the other servant...
Manager still stood curious and confused... He was expecting a praise and gift from his boss.... But seeing him quiet making him confuse...
He was quiet confident about his news which he gave just a few minutes back...

After 15 minutes Nadir came, he was holding  a bucket full of water...

Just now that person turn towards them, titling his head to signal his servant he gave a serious look to manager...

With a heavy heart nadir picked up the mug full of water from the bucket which was too hot and splash on that manager's face...
He shrieked and I want to go but the second servant held his arm and then according thier boss order they kept his hands in that water...
He screamed badly but it's going on deaf ear...

That cruel person came near him... Helding his collar he gave a deadly glare to him...

"how.......dare....you.....to interfere.......in......my......thinking....that too without my permission and moreover one more sin  you did, coming inside without taking permission. "

He shouted enough to make the whole exercise room echoed and both his servants shriek, thier bodies already shivering from his fear....

"GET LOST... "
He shout and manager run from there without even glancing at him....

"inform Ashr that next time when he gave charge anyone then he make it sure that person would able to work for 'salar shujaat ' ."

He raored at his servant and that poor guys nodded and immediately leaved from there....

Combing his silky locks he walked towards his room..
Locking it from inside, he came near the cupboard.. Opening it he fished out one silky and smooth pink colour duppata...
He inhale sharply, and as the scent touches his nose, his taut muscles and whole body relax immediately..

He layed on bed while spread that piece of cloth on himself....

Where he was?

What he did just few moments back?

Who was he?

He totally forget everything and drifted into another world, where no one was, but only he was and his whole world that only belongs to him...

Where he saw a picture of girl who smiling, having no fear in the eyes...
His heart lost in her smiling and he didn't realise when sleep dawned on him......

____________________________

Ignore the mistakes and grammatical errors..
.
.
.
.
.
So here is the prologue..
Do read it guys and if you like it then vote and comment also....

For a writer, the real encouragement was his/her readers views...
So give it a try and let me now your thoughts about the story of 'Salar Shujaat '

........

Pronunciation..
Shuja_at

Till then enjoy and have a good time...  :)