"Why? What's special about me?" I ask. She sighs.

"You won't like this," she admits.

"I don't care. I want to know."

"If you want to understand the whole story, I'll start from the beginning. My mom was pregnant during Garmadon's reign over Ninjago. He went through many villages destroying them with his power. Eventually, he reached our village. Once he reached our house, he destroyed the door and walked in. My parents were crouching in the corner to escape his wrath. My mom was barely showing that she was pregnant, but it was still visible. He walked to the corner of the room where they were and crouched down. There, he told my mom that he was going to spare her and my father because she reminded him of his one love in his life and that her child was going to restore balance to Ninjago," she explains. I tilt my head in confusion as she continues. "It wasn't until I reached adolescence that I understood what Garmadon meant. My family had been on the throne for several years, and originally they thought balance could be found by banishing the elemental masters. I thought beyond that, and I realized that in order to restore the balance, I need to restore the throne."

"What does that mean?" I ask wearily.

"I need to revive the man who brought balance, Garmadon," she tell me. My heart drops at her words.

"No, no, no. That man was a criminal. He hurt innocent people for no reason. He abused his power, and he was a monster. He effectively destroyed the balance Ninjago had for centuries, and that's impossible. You can't resurrect people," I challenge everything she says. She sighs.

"I knew you'd be closed minded. The resurrection of Lord Garmadon is possible. My parents have seen my vision and have helped me. In order to bring him back, we need voluntary blood from a direct relative along with various other supplies we have collected over the years," she tells me as if this is some religion. I'm horrified.

"I don't understand what I have to do with all of this. You're his niece, and your father is his brother as he's the emperor. Why don't one of you give the blood?" I start to get jittery, itching to move.

"Lloyd, my family snuck onto the throne. My father was simply a poor merchant, not Garmadon's brother. We forged everything," she admits, and I'm repulsed. I try to slowly move away, but I'm tied up.

"Then who is his brother?" I ask. She shrugs it off.

"That's not important. His brother would never approve of our vision," she brushes that off.

"Then you can't revive him. His bloodline is cut off unless his brother has any children," I relax, but she doesn't seem to make any signs of changing her path.

"His brother is solitary in life, but he wasn't," she informs me. That's when it all clicks in my head, why she needs me here, why I don't know who my father is.

"There's no way," I shake my head, tears starting to fog my vision. "I'm not related to that monster."

"The one love he claimed to have in his life, that was your mother, Misako. She tried to hide it from you cause she wanted you to enjoy your life," she attempts to comfort me, but I dodge her as well as I can. The tears start falling down my face. I knew my dad was a jerk, but I didn't know he was the biggest evil in Ninjago's history. 

"I don't know what's more twisted, the fact you've known who my dad is the entire time and didn't tell me or how you want to revive him and expect me to help you," I spit. She looks hurt.

"Lloyd...," she tries to explain her actions, but there's no justifying it.

"You were trying to manipulate me into giving you my blood to bring back the biggest evil in Ninjago's history! You're a lunatic!" I snap, trying to escape.

"The love I feel for you is real Lloyd, but your purpose is more important. You will give me your blood to bring him back," she transitions into a plain tone.

"Or what?"

"Well, the two of us are going to need an heir to the throne," she reaches out, moving some of my blonde hair out of my face. "It sure would suck to have your child be raised into that position, wouldn't it?"

"You're threatening me with your own imaginary child? You're insane. I will never marry you."

"I have my ways. Within two weeks, you will be my husband."

A/N: haha another long break between chapters 😬

Oh well, I lost my iPad, but then I found it again and could write

And, as promised, I'm going to announce one role for each person in my new story after every chapter even though many of you guys probably forgot that was a thing

The spoilt rich girl is....Harumi (what a shock I know)

Hopefully I'll be able to update this again this weekend

Thoughts on this chapter?