It's Like Play-doh

I wrote this chapter for @suggfan06 I'm so sorry it's taken so long to write. Hope this is alright xxx

Dianne watched Joe get frustrated, as he forgot Ogie's response to Jenna having Lulu for the second time in 10 minutes.

"Hey it's okay, you've been through you script 3 times already, don't worry," she soothed, watching him take the script out of her hands and flick to the page he needed, kicking his legs under the covers like a toddler when he saw the words that had slipped from his mind.

"It was easy though."

"Oh well, you'll get it soon enough, you've got like 2 weeks," she leaned over and pecked his cheek.

"No, I'm useless, that's not the first time I've forgotten it and it's not the only line I'm forgetting as well," Dianne sighed, she was tired, pro rehearsals had taken it out of her completely. But she knew Joe was stressing so kept quiet and stifled her yawns as much as possible. This moment was for being selfless and being his girlfriend.

"Can you read the next line now, I think I've got it," he passed her the script.

"Fuck sake," he launched himself from their bed when she delicately shook her head. His hands scrunched in his hair, as he screwed his face up. Had it not have been a serious moment the very sight would have had Dianne laughing- he looked adorable.

"Joseph. Just slow down. Do this tomorrow morning before I leave. Get into bed now, come on, you need Dotty cuddles and to get to sleep."

"No, I can't do it, I'm just going to call and let them know I'm not, I can't do it, they haven't announced me yet."

"But you can," she had stood up and taken his hands now, "you're struggling because your brain's switching off, its past 11 Joe. There's no such thing as I can't not in Joseph Graham Sugg's world. You know how I know?"

"How?" He had relaxed his face slightly.

"Because think of how many times you said I can't on strictly only to be able to do it. You're incredible Joe. Don't let a simple mistake ruin what you've worked hard for."

Joe looked down at her, she was right, she was always right. He closed his eyes and sighed, "I overreacted. Sorry."

"S'alright, you're doubting yourself. You'll be okay Kid."

She pulled him into the bathroom, kissing him square on the lips before loading his toothbrush up with some toothpaste and taking his left hand. She pulled funny faces at him in the mirror and smiled when his arms twinned around her waist as she washed her face properly.

"I love you! And I love how you love me. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy."

He met her eyes in the mirror, she had just pulled him from rehearsing the script in his head. Joe gave her a big smile and kissed her cheek, that smelt fresh.

She turned around in his arms to face him. "You know what else I love?"

Joe rolled his eyes she was about to do the thing she did whenever he started to doubt himself. Still her replied, "what Miss Buswell?"

"I love your face, it's like play-doh. It tells me everything," she put her hands on his cheeks and smushed them, making Joe recoil slightly. "I like the way you're kind to everyone. Like exceptionally. Everyone that you meet loves you. And I love your heart. And your brain is the best bit! The way it thinks. How creative you are. And caring, considerate. I love how you work around things and always know exactly what to do. But most of all I love how you are with me."

"Thanks Dot," he said and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Love you bum too!" She commented, squeezing it, dissolving into giggled when Joe gave her a mock shocked face.

"Can I sing his songs before we cuddle?" Joe asked, now in bed. Dianne had just snatched the script from his hands and put it on her bedside table. It was a demonstration of how much he lover her because he had cleaned all of her crap off it and straightened up a picture of her family.

"You can, of course you can. You gonna sit or stand?" She was already laid down, cuddled up impossibly close to his side of the bed.

"Standing is better." He said, pressing play on his backing track, immediately starting to sing so he matched up with when the music started.

"Yes! Joseph that was incredible! It was perfect."

"Nothing's perfect Dot," he sat down next to her.

"I beg to differ," she took his hand, giving it a squeeze, "it was the perfect Ogie serenade if you ask me."

"Thanks," he kissed her cheek.

"That's alright, come on, let's get our cuddle on! Bagsie big spoon!" She had pulled him down onto the bed.

"Why?" He rolled over nonetheless

"Because you need extra cuddles. So you know how much I love you."

"I already know," he put his hand atop her's, lacing is fingers in the gaps.

"Trust me," she was whispering now, "you really don't." A kiss was pressed to the back of his neck, as the room descended into darkness and Joe's mind relaxed significantly.