From sleep to vigour

In Miami Science Museum...

The family has booked a laboratory in the museum in a bid to kill time off after touring their last city of the country. It was New Year's Eve, but no one was in the mood to celebrate...

P. Utential: *Walked into the lab with Macs* Hey guys! Dinner's here! *Expected to see a lively environment*

Thorn: *Played with some conical flasks*

Cyclone: *Created a mess of glass shards on the table*

Blaze: *Dozed off on a chair and then crashing onto a few bunsen burners*

P. Utential: *Stunned at the sight of the mess*

G. Bulletproof: *Sniffing and drinking some chemicals*

P. Utential: *Pissed and fainted* *Dropped all the food onto him*

Solar: *At a corner trying to figure out the next step to make a neon strip* Argh... *Stressed*

Uncle. B: *Walked towards him* What's the matter, boy? Why are you so stressed when school has not even started?

Solar: *Ignored his uncle and persisted with his experiment*

Uncle. B: *Was patient enough to sit down and help out* *Took a cable and plug it into the activator* You put this here... You take the strip and compress it gently... *Took out a perfect neon strip*

Solar: *Surprised* H-how do you k-know...

Uncle. B: I graduated with many PHDs, including chemistry. When I was your age, I used to be thoroughly fascinated with technology. That is why I decided to construct an arsenal of advanced weapons and common technology for the world, for us to evolve, to enhance the way we live.

Solar: *Felt totally inspired* Wow... Can I see them?

Uncle. B: Sure! But I cannot show them to you physically as we are not in base. I can show you some pictures though... *Fished out his tablet and showed a picture of an laser propulsion airplane* This is the project that helped me earn the rank of general in the army... *Showed another picture of a laser canon* This is another project that I finished recently. It is capable of eliminating anything that is in its path...

Solar: Are there any more powerful ones? *Intrigued*

Uncle. B: Haha! Now you are asking! Of course! *Showed him a picture of a grenade* This is not any grenade... It is a radius bomb, meaning the impact will totally wipe out anything its radius reaches.

Solar: Wow... Are these for real?

Uncle. B: Why would I lie about such things?

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Barged through the door* I have got a place we haven't visited and Mom and Dad are waiting in the car now!

P. Utential: *Suddenly awoke and stood up* That is about damn time! *Patted his brother*

Uncle. B: Guess that is our call! Talk to you later! *Got up and carried the 3AD out of the lab*

Solar: *Felt ease in his heart* Wow...

At Miami Beach...

Ice: *Meditated like Haaland again on the coast* *Listened calmly to the breaking wave backwashes and gentle swashes on the coast*

Blaze: *Kicked his brother* What the hell is wrong with you?!

Ice: It is called reflecting! Sometimes, you have to think!

Blaze: *Got into an argument about the pros and cons of meditating*

...

Blaze: But you cannot and can never be like Erling Haaland... what a noob scrub

P. Utential: *Approached them* Excuse me... did you say Erling Haaland?

Blaze: Um... yes?

P. Utential: Come on then! Prove to me that you can be like him! *Bounced a beach ball*

...

While the others played beach ball, Solar took a stroll down the serene and beautiful coast, reflecting on this trip. He realised how selfish he could be at times, but how caring and affectionate he could also be towards his brothers. As he stared into the gorgeous blue waters, he just saw a mere reflection of himself. However, it was a reflection of his changed self. He began to like Uncle Brauthur a little more after finding out he was not that bad after all. He even arranged family field trips to the technological base back home for scientific purposes.

With that, the family headed to the airport that evening, ready to board their flight back home...

Amato: Guys! Check if your flight destination is correct!

Blaze: Yup!

Cyclone: Yeah!

Raeglen: Yes...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Wait! Mine is to London!

Amato: Gosh! That is why we should never take things for granted! Let me help you ratify the mistake.

P. Utential: Wait! It is not a mistake! *Appeared in an elegant gold business outfit* Wait! I changed our destinations...

Mom: Why? You know school is starting in two days, right?

P. Utential: But then I won a pair of tickets to London at the competition in Toronto remember? So, I... *Held his brother's hand* decided it would be a good opportunity to bond! *Turned to his parents* Don't worry! We already mugged the first semester of school, so we would not miss out on anything...

Others: *Burning with jealousy*

"First class travellers en route to London, please proceed to board your airplane!"

P. Utential: Guess we have to go! *Went off with his brother*

THE END