Aloha Hawaii!!!

As the family of sixteen zipped along the streets if Waikiki in three vehicles, the sun casted short shadows at the brink of noon time...

In Tok Aba's SUV...

Cyclone: *Stomach let out a loud rumble* Ooops... sorry, it's my stomach calling for some food... *This made most of the passengers laugh*

Tok Aba: Geezzz... Cyclone! Mind your manners...

Cyclone: *Blushed as he chuckled*

Blaze: *Looked out of the window in a negative mood* *Sighed continuously*

Ice: *Noticed Blaze's troubled look* Hey... Blaze... Is everything alright?

Blaze: *Noticed Ice and faked out a smile* N-no, it's nothing...

Ice: You sure? I- *Interrupted by Tok Aba*

Tok Aba: Aloha Hawaii! We are reaching the Iolani Palace. It is the only royal palace in the whole of United States. King Kamehameha the third moved the royal court into the palace in 1845. Since then, the Iolani Palace served as a residence for the rulers of the Kingdom of Hawaii until the overthrow of the monarchy in 1893. Now, it is opened to the public as a museum and we are paying that historic building a visit!

Quake: Wow... Awesome Tok! You can become a tour guide anytime!

Tok Aba: Ah... I love my coffee... which reminds me, lunch will be at Chinatown after the palace.

After the palace...

Quake: *Came out of the souvenir shop dressed in a traditional Hawaiian king outfit* Now, everyone single one of them will obey my royal command!

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Quake. You know nobility does not originate from a replica outfit...

Quake: *Depressed* Why must you spoil my moment?

Fast forward to Oahu...

Uncle. B: *Rode the waves on his surf board* Haha! This is so fun! Aloha Hawaii! *Looked back* How' ya holdin' back there, Dad?

Granduncle Apollo: Haha! *Balanced himself on the board* Reminds me of my youth! Son! Go for the big wave!

Uncle. B: Oh yeah! *Shouted to the coast* Hey! Someone help me take a pic of my riding!

Amato: Ok. *Focused camera* *Felt the ground trembling* Huh? *Looked behind him*

Fangirls: *Rushed up and snapped pictures* *Squealed and cheered*

Uncle. B: Wow, ok. Here goes nothing... *Began to ride the wave*

Thorn: *At the beach making sand castles*

Solar: Come on Thorn... Let's go surfing! *Pulled Thorn along as he looked up to see Uncle. B magnificent surfing* 

It all went well, until...

A shadow appeared below Uncle. B, followed by a dorsal fin rising above the surface.

G. Bulletproof: *Saw the fin from the yacht and gasped* Uncle! Uncle! Watch out!!! *Gestured to P. Utential, GCS Hypnoboulder, Thunderstorm and Quake* We have to help him! *Steered the yacht towards Uncle. B*

Quake, P. Utential and GCS Hypnoboulder: Uncle!! Watch out! *Waved from the deck*

Thunderstorm: *Scoffed from a deck chair* Why are we going in the direction of a shark? You think this yacht is a destroyer?

G. Bulletproof: Not the time to complain Thunder...

Uncle. B: *Saw the boys and thought they were congratulating him* *Flexed his biceps and posed* Watch this!