Universal terror?

P. Utential: Rol, you sure you alright? Cuz this Flight of the Hippogriff ride is definitely not to be underestimated as a kiddo ride, especially for the weak hearted who recovered from a severe injury moments ago...

FA. Rubberflex: Nah... Don't bother about me... Mom forced me to take the ride with her as a punishment. Anyway, I am fine with that so long Cav is with me. *Sighed as he strolled over to the Wizarding World with G. Bulletproof and Mom*

P. Utential: *Saw them walking away together* Why do I feel so jealous all of a sudden? Alz? *Turned around and saw GCS. Hypnoboulder acting like a kid, going around using his power to hypnotise people*

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Pretend this is all a movie! Obey my commands and you will be freed! Citizens of Kingdom Ununaka, are you ready to fight with me to free the world of evil? Justice- *Dragged away by P. Utential*

P. Utential: What's wrong with you? We came here to enjoy, not control! That is basically the reason why some people find you so ridiculous... *Sighed as he shook his head* Come on! Time for some thrillers at Transformers!

...

Blaze: *Teased Ice playfully* Come on, Ice! It is just a fake simulator! It is not scary... *Gestured him towards Fast and Furious Supercharged*

Ice: No... Can we take the simpsons instead? It is a little less vigorous...

Blaze: Ice, that is for kids... *Sighed* What about Despicable Me?

Ice: Nah... I don't like simulators. They are supposed to make us feel that it is real.

Blaze: *Saw Thornlar and Thunclone couples going into the attraction* Hey! Peer pressure... *Messaged Ice forehead as he secretly moved him inside* Nothing is scary in this world, Ice...

In the ride...

"Please put on your protective glasses now!"

Blaze: Here Ice! Wear this. It will protect you... *Handed Ice a 3D glass*

Solar: Yep, Thorn, wear this too! It will protect you!

Thorn: Really?

Solar: Yep! Not a single adrenaline!

...

Ice and Thorn: *Hugged each other as they screamed*

Thunderstorm: Dude! It is only about to start... Can you stop being so noisy? *Rolled eyes*

When the thrill really began, the cries and screams on the tram is really unbearable and out of this world that no one would know how to describe...

...

Cyclone: Sorry guys. We need to separate our paths now. Thundy is very annoyed by your screams on board... Have a nice day ahead! *Went off with Thunderstorm*

Solar: Same goes for us, Blaze. Thorn is just too young for these roller coasters or thrilling rides. We will be going off to Funland for now. Let's see if we can catch up on those rides later... And, *Whispered to Blaze whose eyes lit up* Fantastic idea right?

Blaze: Yep! Thanks Sol! *Skipped away with Ice to the Lower lot*

Solar: Wow... such a terrible heart... making his bro suffer... I would never do that...

...

Blaze: *Tied a blindfold around Ice's eyes*

Ice: Blaze, something is not right... You are gonna bring me to a roller coaster right?

Blaze: Nah... *Messaged Ice's thighs and whispered seductively* Ice, you certainly don't wanna miss what I can do to you when I am aroused...

Ice: Fine...

...

Ice: Why does it seem like a roller coaster, Blaze?

Blaze: Nah... It is just your brain fooling with you...

Ice: Blaze, I can hear the announcement that we are on board the Revenge of the Mummy... I'm gonna get out... *Tried to lift his seat restraints but to no avail* Ah shit- *Screamed like a girl when the coaster is moving upwards*

Blaze: Don't worry Ice, everything's gonna be just fine...

Ice: *Screamed even louder when everything went fast* I can't s-see anything!!

Blaze: No one can, Ice. Breathe!!!

...

Ice: *Felt the roller coaster stop* Oh, it has ended? *Heard mummy laughter and shuddled* Uh oh... *Roller coaster zipped backwards at breakneck speed* F***!!!!!!

Blaze: *Calm as ever* Language!

After the ride...

Blaze: *Laughed as he purchased the photograph taken during the ride* Ice, your unglams are captured!!! *Showed him his cringe picture (Just imagine it)*

Ice: Pfff... I was in a blindfold and moreover, I have motion sickness!

Blaze: Really? Then why can I remain calm on every ride?

Ice: *Took a glance at the map and his eyes lit up* Everything?

Blaze: Yep! Everything!

...

Blaze: *Screamed like a maniac* No! Not everything!! Please, Ice! Get me off this ride!!! *Hid his eyes from the water surrounding his boat*

Ice: Sorry Blaze. You made a bet, you have to keep it... *Chilled as the boat drifted along the water* Welcome to Jurassic World!

Blaze: Eikkkk!

...

Quake: Uncle, why must you be so violent?

Uncle. B: *Held a machine gun in his hand* Nothing is ever violent, Quaky. You just have to accept and adapt to it! *Fired the gun at some walking dead* Dad! This special feature is just so addictive and awesome!!

Granduncle Apollo: Yuuuhaa! Nothing can beat the old cowboy!! *Fired some shots*

Quake: Granduncle, aren't you a little too old for this?

Granduncle Apollo: *Pointed the gun at Quake* Quaky! It is you in the first place who wanted to see the walking dead. And besides, I am not old! I am only 56! Well, if you want to know what I did when I was at my prime which never ended, you can ask my parents or grandparents later on when you visit them in Texas... Now go and kill evil zombies!

Quake: *Froze momentarily* Parents... Grandparents...

Soon it was time for the family to meet back at a restaurant after hours of fun and excitement...

Tok Aba: The shows are amazing! Like Water Works or the studio tour, this theme park offers the best moments! Good cherishable opportunities to bond with my son! *Patted Amato*

Granduncle Apollo: Hey bro! Bet you can see my name is up there on that board for being the most outstanding group in the land of the walking dead!

As the adults engaged in their own conversation, the brothers fixated on Quake, who remained quiet for the whole dinner...

Solar: *Broke the silence and patted Quake* Oh, Quake, come on, cheer up! You need patience finding love!

Quake: No, it is not that... It is just *Whispered* that... *Gestured at P. Utential and his side* you know we did not even know that we had you guys until then... I fear the adults have been keeping more secrets from us...

All (Except Quake): *Gasped* What secrets?

Quake: We have great grandparents and great great grandparents residing here in America...

All (Except Quake): What?!

P. Utential: *Suddenly fell into a headache* Argh!

GCS. Hypnonboulder: What's wrong? *Concerned*

P. Utential: That's it. That is why I have faint memories of an elderly cuddling me when I was young... I sense that there are more secrets that are still hidden from us... It makes me so terrified...

To be continued...