This is MADNESS

In Toronto...

Uncle. B: Hmmm... *Looked at map* I'm so undecided... after all that ruckus, I can say I don't even know where is my favourite place to visit...

Mom: Well, the kids are clearly exhausted by last night's activities... so let's do something easy...

Raeglen: Like going to an aquarium!

All: *Cheered in agreement*

Amato: Alright... no objections? Calling once, calling twice...

Thorn: To the carnival! Because they have big fluffy bears there!!

The rest: Yeh! Carnival!!

Raeglen: How about a cruise along the river?

The rest: *Cheered in agreement*

Raeglen: Yes! Finally, I get to have a say in the family!

Thorn: How about a football match?

P. Utential: Yeah! Why not? *Gave Thorn a high five*

Raeglen: Why bro... *Sad*

Blaze: Hey! How about a car race? I'm in need for speed!!

Ice: Or just a good steak? *Held Blaze's hand and blushed* I want to relive the moment...

G. Bulletproof: No!! A meal just after breakfast? No way! I want to ride a horse again and post about the glorious moment I am gonna have!

Cyclone: The CN tower!! I want to feel the clouds!!

Solar: Bruh. You can't feel the clouds indoors...

Thunderstorm: *Hissed* You, little nerd, better zip your mouth before I help you zip yours! Hope you fall off the tower, corrupted one! *Walked away with Cyclone*

Solar: *Awkward* What just happened?

Tok Aba: Why can't we just go to the Niagara Falls? We haven't fully experience it yet... Anyway, it is quite nice too!

Amato: Ok, kids... I tell you what. Since your suggestions are excellent, I'll follow this map and ensure your wishes get granted. Alright? So, first along the road is the carnival!

At the carnival...

Raeglen: *Paid the stall caretaker some cash*

Blaze: *Walked past him with his arms full of plushies* This is too easy! Right, Ice?

Raeglen: *Instantly got jealous* Imma win this... *Picked up a dart gun and steadied his grip* I need to hit down one of those further cans to get the big prize... *Bit his tongue and fired*

However, not a single can moved...

Raeglen: How can that be? *Tried again but failed*

Jaüen: *Walked over* Having trouble?

Raeglen: No... I can do this! *Fired another time but hit nothing*

Stall caretaker: Last try...

Raeglen: *Sighed* Maybe... you do it! *Tossed the gun to his brother*

Jaüen: Sure. Watch and learn! *Smirked as he placed his foot on the stand* Cans!!! Get ready to feel the wrath of my strength! Die!!! *Brandished his other gun and fired both* Pew Pew!! *All targets instantly knocked down*

Raeglen: *Jaw dropped* H-how...

Jaüen: Just me... *Smiled and snatched all the plushies from the stall caretaker* Here. This should fill your heart! *Took half and filled them on his brother's arms*