The start of another case

At the village…

Blaze: *Wanted to whetch to the stench* *Touched a hut* Yucks! It stinks…

Tribesman: If I were you, I would not lean on that wall. It is made from dung!

Blaze: *Shrieked and ran around* shittttt!!!

Cyclone: *Inside a wooden shed* Eh? Isn't that Blaze? *Got out* Hey Blaze!

Blaze: Cycy! It's you!! But… why is your face so weird? 

Cyclone: Um… cuz the tribe accepted us...

Thunderstorm: *Stepped out of the shed* Eh, Blaze, what's wrong?

Ice: Umm… he touched shit…

Solar: *Laughed but stopped* Where's Thorn?

Jaüen: We figured it was too dangerous for Thorn to tag along. So, we left him with Uncle, Granduncle, Mom and Dad at the camp.

Solar: Good grief… I hope nothing bad has happened… especially when you leave him with Uncle...

Agent Cole: *Received a call* No! They are in danger!

Solar: Woah! Is it Uncle? Is he harassing them? That is so unacceptable! 

Agent Cole: No. I have just received intelligence reports that the terrorists have breached into the campsite. I'm sending a Marine Corps team to evacuate the campers.

P. Utential: I can go and help! 

Agent Cole: No. There is something more threatening. *Pointed at a map* This area is called the shade of the forest, where the most illegal and heavy transections thrived. Our scouts have located the location of their base and managed to transmit it to us. But they are trapped there with some hostages. *Zoomed in on a picture* This is the only facial record of the hostage.

Raeglen: It is Tok! We have to get him!

FA. Rubberflex: *Rode on the horse* Ow! Can you stop humping me?

G. Bulletproof: Sorry… the horse made me jerked, so bumping into you is a natural occurrence!

FA. Rubberflex: But why is it whenever you bump into me, my butt feels sore?

G. Bulletproof: You sat down too long right?

FA. Rubberflex: No! I am just asking the obvious!

G. Bulletproof: Why?

FA. Rubberflex: Cuz you are gay, that's why!

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Hey! This is the third time I have to shut you up! We are approaching our destination! *A massive tower loomed in front of them*

G. Bulletproof: *Got off his horse* Why is there an ancient tower in the middle of nowhere?

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Seems like it is built by natives! The structure of the tower and carvings on the wall gave it away. But ancient or not, those baddies are taking Tok inside. We better follow! *Crept in*

FA. Rubberflex: Are you sure you wanna go inside? Cuz it might be a trap…

G. Bulletproof: Ish! *Pulled him inside* You are just scared that your bottom gets even more painful. I understand. Climbing stairs is not easy for a person who just did the locomotion…

FA. Rubberflex: *Hit his brother* Shut up! You were the one who caused it in the first place!!

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Shook his head* Why do I have two high jokers as my partners now? 

10 minutes later…

FA. Rubberflex: *Moaned and groaned as he panted* Have we got up?

G. Bulletproof: Good job! You can stop moaning now…

FA. Rubberflex: Hey! Do you have any idea of hos much pain I had gone through?

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Ish! This is the final time before I throw you into one of the prison rooms!! Follow me!

As he crept stealthily past the guards tattooed heavily with an ox pic on their backs, he noticed several rooms infested with terrorists.

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Thought to himself* That must be the hostages they took! *Turned to his brothers* Watch and learn! *Walked up to a guard and waved his hand* You will release all the prisoners now…

Guard: I will release all prisoners now… *Released the hostages*

G. Bulletproof: Tok! *Hugged his grandfather*

Suddenly, a bald headed man wearing a cap swaggered forward, flicking his thick mostauch. 

"Who asked you to release these people?"

FA. Rubberflex: Uh… big boss? 

Bald headed man: *Turned around* What kid?

FA. Rubberflex: Say hello to your maker! *Did a Muay Thai punch to his face* Hai yah! *Did some weird China sound* 

GCS. Hypnoboulder: We have to go!! 

Bald headed man: *Rubbed his eyes* Stop them idiots!

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Surrounded by the ruffians* You will let us pass…

Suddenly, the guards parted like the red sea…

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Received a hologram on his watch* Yes? Bro?

P. Utential: Bro! I'm at the ground level! Hurry!

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Saw guards approaching from all directions* Haizz… leave me with no choice… *Leapt out of the window*

Jaüen: What the shit is your bro doing?! *Watched from below*

Raeglen: He can't even fly man…

P. Utential: Relax… there is a trampoline here… what could be so bad?

After they successfully descended the tower…

G. Bulletproof: *Heard a hiss* Eh? What is that? Rol, are you farting? 

FA. Rubberflex: No! Maybe it is you…

P. Utential: No… it is air escaping… *Eyed the trampoline and pushed Tok Aba over* *Saw a big rip in his body* Gosh… it is not Tok! 

Raeglen: It's a balloon…

Thunderstorm: Tok is a balloon? *Pale face*

Jaüen: Manage your damn emotions! It is surely one of those terrorists' tricks! Look there is even a note! *Read it* If you wish to see your grandfather again, prepare a million dollars and meet me in Chicago… How does he even knows our grandfather? 

Raeglen: Did you guys see the terrorists?

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Nope… there is a bald headed man who wore a cap. Too dark for me to see who it was clearly… 

Agent Cole: Seems like whoever that person is has been watching you for a little while. I tell you what. Go to Chicago and pretend to enjoy yourselves while searching for clues to who that guy is.