Revenge of the crows

Soon, it was lunch time...

Mom: Order anything you like kids! It is my treat for your beloved brothers won the derby!! *Hugged Solar and Thorn and squeezed their cheeks*

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Pointed at a steak picture on the menu* Yummm...

P. Utential: *Still disturbed by the thoughts of the crows* I don't think you should eat that...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Why? It looks good...

P. Utential: *Glanced around in disgust* I have doubts about its hygiene...

Uncle. B: *Seated in front of them* Rubbish! *Called the waitress* Give us your best steak please! I want the best cut! Have it rare! No excuses!

At a secluded corner where the cooked food are transferred from the kitchen...

Crow: *Sneaked in and went over the beef steaks* Caw... *Shit on the steak* Caw... *Spreaded the shit around to conceal the shit* Caw... *Hopped off hastily when the waitress came to collect them* Caw...

Back at the table...

Waitress: *Served them their steaks* Enjoy!

Uncle. B: I'm starving!! *Dug into the steak*

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *About to take a mouth when...*

Uncle. B: *Spat out the beef* Shit! Shit!

P. Utential: You choked, uncle?

Uncle. B: I literally mean shit! It tastes like shit!!! *Shouted and banged the table* *Turned to the waitress* Why is it shit?!!!!

Waitress: Sir, please calm down. My manager will attend to you shortly...

Uncle. B: *Angry* Manager? Why do you need a manager to come when you can just taste it? *Took a slice of beef and stuffed it in the waitress' mouth* How is it?!!

Waitress: *Coughed out the beef steak and spat it on the floor* *Nodded*

Uncle. B: It tastes like shit, right?!!! That why I should have listened to my nephew! This restaurant is shitt!!!!

Manager: *Hurried over* Sir! You are causing a scene... Please leave the restaurant...

Uncle. B: Idiot! Of course I will! *Took another slice of beef and stuffed it in the manager's mouth* You like it? Huh? Upsized shit beef? What kind of restaurant serves shit?!!!

P. Utential: *Noticed a crow escaping from the corner of his eye* Hmmm... Is it related...

At a karting centre...

P. Utential: *Got into his kart* At least shitty food can give us free kart rides! *Engines roared to life* *Saw his brothers having fun driving the karts around*

Blaze: Come here, Ice!!! Muahahaha!! *Chased Ice around the karting track*

...

G. Bulletproof: This is even better than the horse! *Kept crashing into FA. Rubberflex intentionally*

FA. Rubberflex: *Back of kart kept colliding with his bottom* *Moaned in pain*

...

Thunderstorm: *Scars to your beautiful (Nightcore) blasting from his kart* Cycy... *Placed his palm on his brother's thighs* You don't have to change a thing, the world will change its heart...

Cyclone: Thundy... *Hugged him* There is no better you than the you that you are...

Thunderstorm: There is no better life than the life we are living...

Cyclone: Cuz we are beautiful and nothing or nobody can stop us!!!

Thunderstorm: Cutest thing my mind has ever seen... *Kissed his brother*

Quake: *Appeared beside them* Eyes on the road!!!!!

Thunderstorm: *Got alerted* Yes, Mama Quake! Yammeee!! *Skidded to a stop to avoid hitting the crow*

Crow: Caw... caw-

P. Utential: *Alerted* Huh? *Spied the crow landing near him* It's time to unravel the mystery... *Spammed his accelerator and zipped towards the crow at breakneck speed*

Thunderstorm: *Looked back* My efforts are down the drain...

P. Utential: *Hopped off his kart and inspected the bloody corpse of the crow* What kind of evil is this... *Saw black blood spilling near the dead crow* *Gazed up*

Other crows: *Flew away* R-e-v-e-n-g-e...

Finally back at the Niagara Falls...

Tok Aba: *Leaned on the railing of the Hornblower* The horseshoe falls is always at its best when you are with your family... *Wrapped his arms around his parents and wife*

...

P. Utential: *Sighed*

Raeglen: I think we should head down...

P. Utential: Why? I thought you love mesmerising views?

Raeglen: Um... There is a dark cloud approaching... *Pointed upwards*

P. Utential: *Looked up at the source of a gigantic shadow* No... It's crows...

Crows: *Dived down* CAW!!! (For our comrade)

P. Utential: *Pulled his brother's arm and hurried down to the cabin* *Blocked by some Ninja dude*

Ninja: *Performed a skill* Aaliyah!!

P. Utential: Move idiot! *Tried to move into the cabin but was still blocked*

Ninja: Yahhh~ *Got knocked down*

Jaüen: *On the other side* Why can't you just knock idiots down? *Rubbed his fist*

Raeglen: Because other idiots will come after you! *Gestured towards the other ninjas leaping up the ship* Run!

...

P. Utential: Shit! These idiots just won't give up! *Got cornered to the side of the boat*

Jaüen: We should fight! *Readied himself*

But, the crows swept in suddenly and picked up the three of them...

P. Utential: *Got pissed* Let me go!!! *Transformed into Plasma* *Zapped them all*

Crows: *Lost numbers quickly and released all of them and flew away with the ninjas*

P. Utential: *Stood up from the water* There is something so odd and strange about this! Tell Dad that we have no choice! I am sure he will understand! *Pursued after the crows* *Followed by his brothers shortly*

A while later...

Jaüen: *Panted* Where are we now? *Surveyed his surroundings which are all thick woods*

Raeglen: I- I don't know, but we are definitely back in the U.S...

P. Utential: Wait *Received a transmission on his power watch* It is agent cole's voice!

"Sorry... to b...other...you but...your help is really...needed... The terrorists... sent crows to distract you... The... real enemies are... here... White... Mountain... National...fo...rest... "

Transmission ended

Raeglen: Sounds pretty choppy... Do you think they are in trouble?

Jaüen: But we don't even know where we are... How are we supposed to help agent?

P. Utential: Actually, I think I know how... *Took out a special emergency walkie talkie and punched a few buttons* We will set up a base here!

Raeglen: A- a base...

P. Utential: Why not... general? *Space ships loomed over them*

To be continued...