珍惜 Skiing in Boston

It was the start of a new day. The bright morning sun rose up the purple sky, casting a silhouette on the snow white hill. Critters scurried out of their dark burrows, waving at the little sparrows flying overhead. There was a little lodge sitting at a corner of the picture where couplee usually milled around. The sparrows were soon above the lodge, swirling around as graceful as ballerinas. They were birds of a feather, releasing beautiful chirps that surrounded the resort with a fantasy aura...

Ice: *Mediated like Haaland* Nature is always the best method of release stress... *Inhaled deeply*

Blaze: Well, I just painted nature! Take a look, bro! *Ran behind Ice and pulled his eyes open* Rate it!

Ice: *Shrieked* I am mediating! *Glanced at the painting and almost vomitted* Disgusting... *Fainted*

Blaze: *Inspected his painting* Is it really that bad?

¶¶Too good at goodbyes~ Sam Smith plays¶¶

Cyclone: *Pulled Thunderstorm along* Hurry! I wanna ski!!

Thunderstorm: *Gruntled* There is no hurry... 

Cyclone: Ooh, there is! That's because the others are already up there and enjoying themselves! I am not gonna lose out!! 

Thunderstorm: *Face palmed* What's there to compete in skiing? 

Cyclone: *Approached the ski chairs station* See! There is a queue! I don't wanna queue! 

Thunderstorm: Well... there's Thornlar at the front of the queue... 

Cyclone: Great!! *Pulled Thunderstorm to the front of the queue* Hey Thornlar! Whatssup!

Solar: *Looked up* Can you stop addressing us by that stupid ship name?

Cyclone: But... there is nothing really wrong with that... Thornlar... sounds nice

Solar: *Face-palmed and hissed* It is embarassing alright... 

Thorn: Excuse me Sol? What did you say?

Solar: *Stammered* Um... um~

Thunderstorm: *Chuckled and whispered to Cyclone* Uh-oh, looks like someone's in trouble...

Thorn: Sol, what did you say?

Solar: Ummm... I said you are a promising partner... *Sweat profusely*

Thorn: Meh~

Cyclone: No, Thorn... he said he is embarassed to be with you! 

Solar: Ini?!

Thorn: Solar, you are such a pukimak! Go back to the lodge and face the wall while reflecting on your actions... *Boarded the ski chair*

Solar: ... *Stood rooted to the ground*

Thunderstorm: Don't worry corrupted one, we are not gonna take long... *Pulled Cyclone onto the ski chair* *People behind started making a ruckus*

Person A: Hey! You cut my queue!

Person B: This is unfair!!

Person C: Bastards!!! *People rushed in like a mob*

Cyclonne: Hurry! *Patted the ski chair in anxiousness* *Chair shook* Eh? Earthquake?

Thorn: *Looked down and saw some retards climbing up the cable* Ahhh! No! Crazy people!

Thunderstorm: *Inhaled* Here goes nothing... *Charged the ski chair* *Ski chair sped up*

Cyclone: Good to know we left those lunatics behind... *Wiped a sweat*

Thorn: Oh no... *Face turned ashen white* I left Sol with them...

Cyclone: *Sighed* Thorn... I'm sure he can take care of himself better than you do...  (What a backstabber) *Looked down and face turned pale* Shit... They robbed the operator of the controls... *Ski chair shook wildly* ALL**HH!!!!

...

Raeglen: *Jumped out of ski chair* Luckily we got out of that madness... *Referring to the out-of-control ski chairs* *Got splashed by a snowball*

Quake: *Chuckled* Got ya!

Raeglen: *Smirked and rolled up a snowball* Idiot! *Threw it to his brother*

Quake: Come on then!

...

Quake: *Whispered in his walkie talkie* Roger, roger... Target at 12 'o clock! Fire at will!

Raeglen: *Hid behind an ice wall* Idiot! *Took all his snowballs and threw it over* Lick'ma balls bit**!!!

Quake: Watch your profanities!! *Obtained a chunk of ice and flung it to the other side*

Raeglen: Watch this! *Jumped up and did a bicycle kick on the ice chunk which smashed it into smithereens*

...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Got into his ski suit* Hurry, bro! Go and ski!

P. Utential: Nah... I'm feel too lazy... 

GCS. Hypnoboulder: You agreed to this... *Continued whining*

P. Utential: Hey, I mean I got injured... *Rolled up his pants* See, a sprain in the ankle...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Geezzz... why didn't you tell me earlier? Is it from the fight? You could have died like this...

P. Utential: Ummm... that is not from the fight... Well, I actually rolled down from my bed...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Don't you do that everytime?

P. Utential: Yeah... but falling from a hammock suspended several metres from the rough ground is classified as a freak incident. I mean nothing beats that...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Then you better take care of yourself... see you at the bottom! *Winked as he lunged himself down the hill*

P. Utential: Yeah yeah... *Ice smithereens hit his back* Ow! *Lost control of his movement and went down the hill* ALL**HH!!! *Zipped past his brother*

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Whoa... i thought you were injured?

P. Utential: Blame snowmen!! AL**H!! 

Raeglen: *Looked away* Oops... 

...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Come on! *Went over to his brother and held him* What's there to scared of? Look around you...

P. Utential: *Surveyed his surroundings*

Jaüen: *In a sleigh with the others* Faster dog!! *Slammed the sleigh* 

FA. Rubberflex: *Glanced through his sunglass* Shut up! Come and ski then! *Pulled the sleigh with a rope while skiing down with G. Bulletproof*

... 

Uncle. B: Hey folks!! *Waved as his ski roared past everyone* *Followed closely by other competitors* I'm gonna win!! *Crossed the finish line but was unable to control his speed and crashed into a wall* 

...

P. Utential: *Shrieked* Ouch... 

GCS. Hypnoboulder: See... enjoy the moment bro... 这种难得的机会真是要珍惜呀。

P. Utential: *Blushed as he got closer to his brother* Alz... 

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Aul... 

//Censored... 

*Camera showed the duo fading out*

*Snow splashed on screen and transitioned to the Big Apple*