Jealous Much? *Imagine*

This is a lovely request by @calistaabreulovesBTS!!
Thank you for supporting my work. This one's for you babe😘

It's not a secret anymore.

The glares whenever someone gets too "friendly". The little stomping around the house if she doesn't pay attention to him and instead focuses on that stupid Gucci craze with TaeTae.

EVERYONE knows, except for Y/N. Who is an oblivious little girl when it comes to love. I mean come one, the guy practically has hearts in his eyes whenever shes around and she still can't seem to notice.

What hurts the most is that Y/N sees Jimin as a brother she never had. Poor Jiminie.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Y/N!!! WWWWWAAAAKKKKEEEE UUUUUPPPPP!!!" Tae screamed at your ears while bouncing at your bead ignoring the fact that you just want to be alone in your room and be the bed gremlin you are for the day. You throw a pillow at his way to stop his antics but of course he dodges the hit.

Tae kept on going and going until you had enough. You jumped out of bed and left him alone. You are mad right now, as in mad MAD. NO ONE INTERRUPTS YOUR  BED GREMLIN MOMENT! NO ONE!

You went downstairs and started making your coffee. All of your hyungs know that you're in a bad mood so they staid silent. Jinnie oppa serve you a plate of pancakes with *your favourite toppings*.

"Thanks" you grumbled as you sat down beside Jimin and slowly indulged your glorious pancakes and coffee. Jimin know what could make you happy. A shopping fest at Gucci!! He was about to invite you when Taehyung suddenly rolls down the stairs like some spy and screams...

"Y/N! I'm so sorry I ruined your mood. To make up for you, lets go shopping today! My treat!" your mood instantly went from being a angry gremlin to a happy gremlin!

"REALLY?! Oh my God!!! Let me get ready!" you gobbled the last piece of pancake in your plate as you ran up the stairs.

"Careful baby girl, I don't want you choking and tripping!" (you know who this is hahaha)

"Yes oppa! Sorry!"

Its now Jimins turn to be in a bad mood. This was supposed your day with him in a shopping spree not with Taehyung! He glared down at Tae, he was about to explode when suddenly RM grab him and took him to his room.

"Talk."

"IT'S JUST SO FRUSTRATING ARGHH!! I WAS SUPPOSE TO ASK Y/N OUT ON A SHOPPING SPREE AND SPEND A DAY WITH HER! NOT TAE!"

"Calm down, you know its only for a day. They won't be long."

"Yeah, a shopping spree with Y/N and Tae would take forever. Those two are divas and they won't stop even if they drop."

"Just invite her next time. Then you can spend a day with Y/N. Just please, gather your self together. Control your temper or there will be a huge mess to come."

"*sigh* Ok, fine."

After Jimin has calm down, they went back to the living room to find Y/N and Tae gone. They learned that they already left a minute ago, this information has him getting into a bad mood again.

Now, Jimin may be a baby mochi. But when he is mad, he gets feral, like an animal. {( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rAwr}

The day went by, its already late and they are still not home. He trust Tae but its too late. They have an agreement to not stay out past 8. And its already 10!!

<After several accounts of their "shopping spree" they placed a rule that says that you are nit allowed to stay out past the curfew especially if you went alone.>

And at this point Jimin is not mad. Oh no, its much worse than mad, he is furious. And when he gets furious Jimin gets savage like.

Finally, the door clicks indicating that the two idiots are home. And boy is he glad that you're safe and sound and carrying tons of shopping bags. But he's still mad.

Tae, being a little shit that he is saw Jimins mood and said "Jealous much?" accompanied by a shit eating grin that Jimins want to wipe off

This set him off as he grabbed your arm and dragged you too his room.

"Ouch! Oppa! What the heck? Whats wrong with you?!" Jimin completely ignored you as he kept on dragging you. When you reached his room he slammed you up against the wall.

"ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ME SPENDING A DAY WITH YOU NOT TAEHYUNG! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ME MAKING YOU SMILE AND TREATING TOU LIKE A QUEEN! I'M THE ONE THATS PERFECT FOR YOU SO WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!"

Hmmm, interesting. You've actually started to notice his loving stares at you but you're just too shy to initiate because before entering the group, Jimin is your ultimate bias. This gives you hope that may be he likes you too just like the way you like him. But you decided to play games with him and see his other side.

"Jealous much oppa?" You said seductively. Jimin has had enough and at this point he is at his limits so with no other option he kisses you. And boy, does his lips felt heavenly on yours. One thing led to another and the next thing you know...

"Good morning oppas!"

"Y/N is in a good mood today!"-Rm

"Y/n *gasp* is that a hickey on my baby girls neck?!?!"-Jin

"Oh, i-its not. J-just m-mos-mosquito b-bites." -You

"Good morning "mosquito"!" -Jungkook to an approaching Jimin who heard what you said

"You lil' shi-" Jimin as he chased a hysterical Jungkook down the hallway. While your standing there awkwardly with a proud looking Rm, a shooked Jin and happy Hobi and an annoyed Yoongi.

"FINALLY! GIVE ME MY 20 BUCKS!" Hobi screamed at Yoongi who just rolled his eyes and grabbed his wallet. You cannot be possibly any brighter and redder in your entire life. THEY FREAKING BET IF YOU GUYS did it!!! STUPID CRAZY OPPAS!

"So I guess you two are official huh?" Rm asked you and you just shyly nodded. At this point Jin finally processed what happened last night. He grabbed a pan and said "JIMIN! COME HERE RIGHT NOW! WE NEED TO TALK!!! An you Y/N, I'll deal with you later."

O ohh. You two are in deep trouble with Jin. So just, RUNNNNN (but you will be having a hard time running😉)

Thats the end folks, I hope you like it. Once again thank you for suggesting and giving me this idea @calistaabreulovesBTS!!!

Next chapter will be the request of @BangtanArmy25

*Have any suggestions for this story? Just comment and I'll make it happen.
XOXO