Practice *Imagine*

(your dance clothes above)

"A five, a five, six, seven, eight. Ba-ba-bam. Ba-ba-bam. And that is how you do it" J-hope said showing you the dance.
"Like this?" you copied the steps he just showed you and you think you did a good job. "You got it!" J-hope praised.
"Yey! Let's do it one more and lets bounce." Jiminie said, and so you all went to place and started to dance Not Today.
Once you were all done, you all started packing up, but you saw Jin-oppa sighing at the corner not even making a move to pack up. "Hey oppa. What's wrong?"
"It's just that, I felt that I still ain't doing good. I'll stay for a few, you guys go ahead." he replied and went to restart the music. The rest of the guys loked worried but nodded and started to leave one by one. "Oppa, I'll stay with you. I'll help you." you smiled at him. "Really? You're really the best Y/n." he kissed the top of your head. The music blared through the speakers and started to dance. You helped him with the parts that he found hard.
After a few hours, you started packing up to leave. "Thankyou y/n, really. You're just new but you already treat us like we're family."
"We are family oppa, now c'mon I'll cook you something when we go back home."
"You know how to cook?"
"Yes, oppa. Now lets go home."
"Ok dongseang, if you say so."
You both went home and cook him some of your specialty dish from your home town. And ofcourse, the others ate too. A lot, they ate a LOT .

Lame, I know. But I'll get better, promise that! 😊