Rumor *Imagine*

Kim Y/n and Kim Taehyung allegedly dating?

Fans spotted Kim Y/n and Kim Taehyung from the group BTS, walking on the streets together

Fans spotted Kim Y/n and Kim Taehyung from the group BTS, walking on the streets together. They are even wearing mathcing shirts. Are they now dating?! 

*comments:

GoGo😎: wuhtttttttttttt?????

IHaveJimin'sJams: Well, they do live in the same dorm and they are in the same group... This is no surprise at all

BTSisBae🙌: IHaveJimin'sJam has a point

Anti-Y/n😡🙅: SHE IS CLEARLY STEALING OUR OPPAS! UGHH!😡😡😡

CouchPotato: unexpected, but not surprised😌

SringDay💖: Rumor's is a bitch. And so is the one who wrote this article.

YeontansMom🐶: maybe they're just friends guys, we never know.

see more 2,536,004 comments

👍 2,565
❤  3,468
😂 526
😢 83
😡 129

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~•~~~•

What really happened:

You were preparing your resumes for college when someone knocked on you and Jungkook's room.
"Come in, its open."
"Hey Y/n, watchu doing?" Taehyung said stalking towards you.
"Nothing, just preparing for college."
"I bet your stressed out. You need to cool off Y/n."
"Ok. What do you want?"
He gave you his cute little rectangle smile. "Can you accompany me, I want to shop some gucci!"
"Yeah. Sure. Just give me some time to dress up."
"Nice Y/n. I know I can count on you!" with that he left the room to change himself. (your outfits are just like the same on top but disrgard the backpacks)
You guys didn't bother to cover up your identities since K-ARMYs gave you guys some space, well except for the crazy fans. Beside you have some bodyguards surrounding the area where ever you went.
Walking to the streets of Seoul, you kept talking about your plans for your shopping extravaganza. Stopping at stoplights at some point. You finally arrived at the store. You shopped and ate all afternoon.

After the fun you guys have, you walked back into your dorm. When you opened the door. All of the guys are standing there arms crossed with their mean faces on. Even Yoongi is standing. Yoongi!! Standing!!

"Hey! Wassup!" Taehyung started.
"Don't 'wassup' us! I thought we were friends Tae. Clearly were not that close for you to tell me about this!!!" Jimin scoffed while throwing his hands in the air and motioning towards the two of us.
"I just said to you that I'm going shopping today and ask you to come with me but you said your busy. So I asked Y/n. And then we went shopping. Thats it! Whats more to the story??"

They all looked at each other then Jin pushed his phone forward to our faces.

Kim Y/n and Kim Taehyung allegedly dating?

"Huh? That was just a few hours ago." I exclaimed
"And we are not dating! Thats just rumors guys. C'mon, you know this is an daily happening in our lives." Taehyung followed
"Really?" -Namjoon
"Yes!" -Me
"Are you sure?" -Hobi
"Yes!" -Taehyung
"FOR REAL?!" -all of them
"YES!" -both of us
They sighed and finally let us in. But Jimin is still glaring at us. I looked at him with my what-is-your-problem look.
"Did you guys bought some gucci for me?" Laughing in his face you replied with a "NO". Ain't nobody gonna steal yours or Taehyungs gucci.

~end